Lifeline Rare Soul Allnighter 5

Chalky

I did post this earlier but it seems to be getting lost in the articles.....

Anyone attending the 5th Lifeline Rare Soul All-nighter on the 16th and they are planning to arrive late after going to St Ives or elsewhere, then please e-mail or telephone your name so that it can be put on the door to ensure entry. The response and feedback has been tremendous and this looks like being a packer. Punters from North of the border, deepest south and Wales as well as the regulars will be there. See ya there for a feast of the best rare, unknown & semi known, underplayed and imaginative oldies with a splash of 70's crossover.

THE LIFELINE SOUL CLUB

present

The Real Deal Rare Soul All-Nighter

@ Sheridan's, Huddersfield Road, Ravensthorpe, Dewsbury (M62 Jnc 25 - M1 Jnc 40)

OCTOBER 16th 2004

9.30pm till 7.00am

Resident rascals are the Countries TOP Rare Soul DJS : -

BUTCH

ANDY DYSON

MICK H

CLIFF STEELE

SOUL SAM

& GUESTS

NIGE MAYFIELD

CHALKY & NICK STEVENSON

Record bar with some of the top dealers in attendance.

Tables are free but must be booked prior to the night.

Club capacity 250

£10 gets you in, no ticket required. If you require guaranteed entry it is advisable to e-mail or telephone in advance.

A percentage of the takings will go to a CHARITY - EVERY TIME!

Andy Dyson @ Dysonsoul@aol.com or telephone 01302 744927

0r Mick H @ Trentsoul@aol.com or telephone 07968 030464

• Replies 17
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can you put us down for 5 Chalkster mate?

Shane

link

Yeah Chalky, i'll be there and Shane will be wearing a rather fetching off the shoulder number,"Fire Apple" red nail polish and a pair of huge "Drop Earrings"

whistling.gif

Yeah Chalky, i'll be there and Shane will be wearing a rather fetching off the shoulder number,"Fire Apple" red nail polish and a pair of huge "Drop Earrings"

whistling.gif

link

Oh well if everyones dressing up I better go sort through my wardrobe laugh.gif

Guest Johnny One Trout

Everyone who's said they are going will gather names and put list on door to make sure you get in.  Anymore will add to it when I'm back on Wednesday.

Looks like being a good un again with the feedback been getting.

link

Hope you sort that feedback problem before the night :P Looks like some smoothe talker has persuaded my missus to make a very unusual early appearance :o never been known, normally we have to wait until i've bitten through every nail and worn a hole in the carpet traipsing up and down :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to it Chalkster lets hope they've sorted the bar out, PS is it only me that is terrified of the tattoed bird behind the bar whistling.gif

Von Trout

Hope you sort that feedback problem before the night :D Looks like some smoothe talker has persuaded my missus to make a very unusual early appearance :o never been known, normally we have to wait until i've bitten through every nail and worn a hole in the carpet traipsing up and down  :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to it Chalkster lets hope they've sorted the bar out, PS is it only me that is terrified of the tattoed bird behind the bar :thumbsup:

Von Trout

link

Well whoever that smooth talker was you should buy him a pint :Pwink.gif

Bar was fine last time and not too many tattoos on show laugh.gif

Will be good to see you both again, been a while.

Edited by chalky

REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, GUTTED.

All the gang are gonna be there and I'm gonna miss it. Just being down the road makes it even harder to bear.

Have a cracking night you lot, and I expect to see plenty piccies posted and tails of your High-Jinks and Capers.

Have one for me! :thumbsup:

Jamie

p.s. If anyone sees Stuart Butcher from manchester way get him to give me a call. Ta.

Edited by Jamie