Pete S

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 16
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Straight VG, and shows wear, some surface noise, but still a good sound. MP3 available. Any offers by PM only please. Minimum bid £1500. Have a nice day laugh.gif

Wow!! Love this song Pete..............wish i was loaded when records of this calibre surface!!!!!!!!!

Still, got it on cd, so can listen 'till my hearts content, and that's good enough for me...........

good luck with the sale!

Carl :shades:

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Straight VG, and shows wear, some surface noise, but still a good sound. MP3 available. Any offers by PM only please. Minimum bid £1500. Have a nice day sad.gif

Fookin nice !

Social source share

Guest NASHEE

I'm just the middle man I'm afraid :yes:

Do you think the person youre selling it for would like one of my kidneys...OK it's nearly 50 yrs old....but it's in real good nick

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Do you think the person youre selling it for would like one of my kidneys...OK it's nearly 50 yrs old....but it's in real good nick

:yes::yes: Know where you are coming from !

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

...Do you do 'lay-away', Pete?

TONE :D

Bloody great idea Tony whistling.gif

Rod Dearlove used to do wife friendly covers.

The price on the cover was a lot less than what you paid :wicked:

Social source share

Straight VG, and shows wear, some surface noise, but still a good sound. MP3 available. Any offers by PM only please. Minimum bid £1500. Have a nice day :D

Mmmmm.....delicious piece of plastic... whistling.gif Be even better if it was mint!! Once offered a guy up on the decks at an alldayer in Conisborough fifty quid for it (Yes FIFTY QUID- I was taking the piss of course-ain`t I always? :wicked: ) about 15 years ago...If looks could kill..... :D

Social source share

Only ever seen 2 of these Pete Carl Fortnums and a guy in donny called john phillips had one.

Pure stomping northern soul....LOVE IT

Is it the Japaneeees soultown?

Edited by OoooRICKoooO
Social source share

Since 1981 i,ve had 4 copies of Ray Agee all mint John Phillips bought his copy of me

had to sell it to buy a new washer & microwave :thumbsup: £500 was the price ! bloody hard 45 to find

these days top notch northern at its very best......................

If i remember John Anderson had quite a few copies of it in the late 70,s early 80,s.........

Social source share

• 1 year later...
Guest Scarborosoul

Carls was deffo a japknees one. Johns i dont know about but he offered me it circa 94 for 300. Saw him at Wilton just before he bugged out to OZ and as far as i know he still had it!!

Rick

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!