The Biggest Record Of All Time

guy playing , "in the city square", by clay hunt , this is the best f**ckin' dancer ive heard in 20 years.

forget g. davies r. tyler, the delarks and the magicians.ye'have finally done it, ya smart arse. pleased with yersel!!!!

ye've finally topppled , "larry clinton and eddie parker"

an eis hung like a camel an all

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

guy playing , "in the city square", by clay hunt , this is the best f**ckin' dancer ive heard in 20 years.

forget g. davies r. tyler, the  delarks and the magicians.ye'have finally done it, ya smart arse. pleased with yersel!!!!

ye've finally topppled , "larry clinton and eddie parker"

an eis hung like a camel an all

Quite a boast considering some of the quality that has turned up over the years. Will reserve judgement till I've heard it again blink.gif If it was that good I'm sure I would remember ph34r.gif

Social source share

Please can some one attempt to descibe this record & give more info, presumeably a cover up, but is it traditional Northern, mid-tempo or what, as i now cannot attend All-Nighters in the UK I would appreciate a proper review from some one on what sounds like a good new discovery.

Thanks in advance

Russ

Social source share

Please can some one attempt to descibe this record & give more info, presumeably a cover up, but is it traditional Northern, mid-tempo or what, as i now cannot attend All-Nighters in the UK I would appreciate a proper review from some one on what sounds like a good new discovery.

Thanks in advance

Russ

link

Not a cover up Russ, the flip to Since I've Lost You on Kapp. Heard this many moons ago and had to get the audio file to refresh grey matter.

Social source share

maybe not the greatest but sure sounds good here with volume at max

nice shout lenny

mike

link

The other side Since I Lost You was big spin, covered up as ????, for Pat Brady (?). More questions than answers but always prefered the slow side (as you would expect Lenny), again interested in value as one of those trying to buy back (for slow side!).

Also great version by Temptations, probably not playable, but superb soul 45.

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!