• Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Marcelle

Cricketers whats it like never been ie.Sunday All-Nighter :lol:

Hi Buster

sorry cant give you much info on the cricketers as I never went when it was open before as a soul venue ....

but as for a niter being held on a Sunday guess its the same as one on a Fri Nite / Sat Nite :thumbsup:

I will be there (unfortuntly LOL) working till 3am then here hoping i`ll be hitting the dance floor ... so to all the djs playing from 3am onwards .... please remember I want to dance :lol::lol:

Marcelle x

I used to go the Cricketers quite often to the soul nights there ... unfortunately the floor was a bit of a stumble and needed lots of talc and avoid the bumps in the flooring ... hopefully they have replaced it though. Nice atmosphere though with a room out the back to sit around in :thumbsup:

Guest Marcelle

dance,who told you,you could marcelle,when you can romp about like a geordie lunatic you will know you can. :lol::D:D:lol:

HAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

oh thats what I thought I was doing ...... copying you sweetie :dance: or was that the line dancing class we were in ??? :lol:

Marcelle xx

The Cricketers?

Do I need to wear a box :lol:

Yes please !!!

Marcelle xx

Its a pub :lol: hope they`ve got rid of the rappers down stairs :thumbsup:

Hmmmmm ...... no thats the door crew hahaha (Just dont tell anyone I said that)

ALIAS .... Chris W

We ran a couple of Soul nights there in the early 90's, not a bad venue, also there have been allnighters there in the past and all i seemed to remember went well with a good atmosphere, i think under the circumstances Chris has done well to find a replacement venue so close to the weekend so i'm sure it will be well attended and go well, shame for me but yet again i'm working Sunday and Monday, but good luck and have fun.

Mark Bicknell.

Guest Marcelle

We ran a couple of Soul nights there in the early 90's, not a bad venue, also there have been allnighters there in the past and all i seemed to remember went well with a good atmosphere, i think under the circumstances Chris has done well to find a replacement venue so close to the weekend so i'm sure it will be well attended and go well, shame for me but yet again i'm working Sunday and Monday, but good luck and have fun.

Mark Bicknell.

We could always swop jobs for a day or 2 :lol: & then you can work the door for me :thumbsup:

It wasnt easy .... but a big thank you to all those people that have txted / phoned / emailed & sent smoke signals to say "hang in there & dont lose heart" (money sanity & in Chris case more HAIR are fine to lose)

I know that "negativity" is easy to get into when things go wrong for whatever reason, & I know there are people who will be clapping thier hands with glee at NCS misfortune (again) ...

yesterday & today has shown me that they are in a minority ...

so get ready to dance, chat sell records ..... & have a good night ...

(I wont say it will be the best the biggest or any of that .... it will be whatever each of you make of it for yourselfs)

Marcelle xx

Guest Marcelle

sorry i cant make it,house move,but hope it goes well for you both,now about that dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::thumbsup:

Sorry u wont be there sweetie xx :( OH forgot i`ve booked the dance lessons :thumbsup:

"right right left left left ..... right " whistling.gif

Marcelle xx

Guest Marcelle

Ted and Marcelle now theres an odd couple!! Marcelle i hope to be there with pete (Y).

And Ted yet again we miss each other grrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Hi sweetie xx

Odd couple .... hmmmm pot calling kettle here !!!!! :lol:

Hmmm ... maybe you should ask yourself "why Uncle Ted" keeps missing you hehehehe :thumbsup:

hope you make it .... just in case you`ve forgotten me :thumbsup: i`ll be the one on the door ..... whistling.gif

Marcelle xx

We could always swop jobs for a day or 2 :thumbsup: & then you can work the door for me whistling.gif

Bit of a come down in your organisation Marcelle for me from one time resident DJ at the CIS to cashier but it would still be fun with you and a pleasure but i am working, i hope it all goes well for you and don't worry about the negativity, sticks and stones and all that....lol

Have a good one - Mark Bicknell.

It wasnt easy .... but a big thank you to all those people that have txted / phoned / emailed & sent smoke signals to say "hang in there & dont lose heart" (money sanity & in Chris case more HAIR are fine to lose)

I know that "negativity" is easy to get into when things go wrong for whatever reason, & I know there are people who will be clapping thier hands with glee at NCS misfortune (again) ...

yesterday & today has shown me that they are in a minority ...

so get ready to dance, chat sell records ..... & have a good night ...

(I wont say it will be the best the biggest or any of that .... it will be whatever each of you make of it for yourselfs)

Marcelle xx

Guest Marcelle

Awwwwwwwwwww ... didnt mean it that way :thumbsup: meant you could do my JOB & I`ll do your DAY JOB then I could have the night off whistling.gif

Marcelle xx

That will make 2 of us in BOXES .... hmmmm now whose will be the biggest ranting_1.gif

Marcelle xx

Well....I was gonna wear a family size Crunchy Nut Cornflakes box when I arrive :yes: , but if my previous experiences of nighters are anything to go by, I reckon I would comfortably fit in one of those Variety size boxes by around midnight ranting_1.gif

Guest Marcelle

Well....I was gonna wear a family size Crunchy Nut Cornflakes box when I arrive thumbsup.gif , but if my previous experiences of nighters are anything to go by, I reckon I would comfortably fit in one of those Variety size boxes by around midnight :lol:

:yes::yes:thumbsup.gif hmmm ..... you`ll be in good company then !!!

Ted and Marcelle now theres an odd couple!! Marcelle i hope to be there with pete (Y).

And Ted yet again we miss each other grrrrrrrrrrrrr lol

Hi sweetie xx

Odd couple .... hmmmm pot calling kettle here !!!!! :lol:

Hmmm ... maybe you should ask yourself "why Uncle Ted" keeps missing you hehehehe :thumbsup:

hope you make it .... just in case you`ve forgotten me :lol: i`ll be the one on the door ..... whistling.gif

Marcelle xx

Odd?, Odd?, Rick and I Odd?...Maybe a little Strange BUT certainly not Odd.... :lol:

Guest Marcelle

Odd?, Odd?, Rick and I Odd?...Maybe a little Strange BUT certainly not Odd.... whistling.gif

Hi sweetie ... "one protests to much" heheheh

see you sun hmmmm "i`ll have the stress head on" sorrrrrrry till 3AM

Marcelle XX

I've always really liked the Cricketers ..... had many a top night down there.

Nothing wrong at all with this as a replacement venue .... i think it's great :wicked:

Saying that .... not been for a while ... but if it's not changed any it'll be good!

So you two going or what then ?

Source Advert