Unique Framed Tribute To Northern Soul

Ric-tic

check this out on ebay but its a one off so i think bids will go through the roof my question is how can this guy bear to part with this as it really is SOOOOOO UNIQUE whistling.gif

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UNIQUE-FRAMED-TRIBUT...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by ric-tic
Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

SAD,SAD ++++++++++++++++++++ hope nobody buys it :wicked:

I hope someone does. I''ve got loads of crap records that I could stick in a frame and charge over the odds for shades.gif

Social source share

I Would pay £18.99 just to smash f**k out of it with a hammer :thumbsup:

Social source share

The sad thing is that someones Mum or Nan will buy it as a really thoughtful gift, safe in the knowledge that the recipient will love it as they are into Soul music!

Goodness I hope my Mum doesn't look on ebay as she's bought some really crap "thoughtful" presents for me over the years! cool.gif

Social source share

The sad thing is that someones Mum or Nan will buy it as a really thoughtful gift, safe in the knowledge that the recipient will love it as they are into Soul music!

Goodness I hope my Mum doesn't look on ebay as she's bought some really crap "thoughtful" presents for me over the years! cool.gif

Every birthday and Christmas i get a Northern soul CD from my older brother and his wife usually bought from HMV you look through the tracklisting cringing and saying oh im going to enjoy this :thumbsup:

Social source share

They make great dance competition prizes :lol: not :lol: i would opt for the cash alternative myself :thumbsup:

Social source share

Ohmigawd! All wrapped up nicely with "Happy Birthday" written in fine script. Her face smiling in smug anticipation, so pleased that she has found something that will help her into your world after all these years. The whole family and a few friends watching on. You open it.

How would you cope!! :thumbsup:

Social source share

No, I'll make you one for Christmas though, with your favorite Van McCoy record

Social source share

No, I'll make you one for Christmas though, with your favorite Van McCoy record

You might start it, but it'll never get finished - a bit like my dolls house :thumbsup:

Feel free to frame Van McVoy though - as least it'll never get played near my ears again :lol:

Social source share

check this out on ebay but its a one off so i think bids will go through the roof my question is how can this guy bear to part with this as it really is SOOOOOO UNIQUE :thumbsup:

Friend of mine offered me a copy of this free if i could get him into a soul night he was banned from. I could have got him in :lol:

He's still banned.

Social source share

check this out on ebay but its a one off so i think bids will go through the roof my question is how can this guy bear to part with this as it really is SOOOOOO UNIQUE :lol:

Here's something similar I spotted a while back, don't think I posted it here :thumbsup: but I might have done.

Anyway:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Northern-Soul-Tin-no...1QQcmdZViewItem

What would you keep in yours?

Cheers

Paul

Social source share

What would you keep in yours?

Cheers

Paul

:lol::thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

:lol::thumbsup:

Never had any long enough :lol:

Social source share

Guest kid mohair

I hear theres a few people that are 50 very soon. :thumbsup:

Social source share

wot a fu****g sack of shite :thumbsup: who would want coloured vinyl whistling.gif:thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

1. Framed Northern Soul Patches 1
    General Sales by northernsoul62 on Mon 03 Oct 2016
    • 1 / 1243
    • northernsoul62 on 03 Oct 2016
  2. Professionally Framed Photo Of Frank Wilson