Valatone Last Night

Guest Andy BB

Guest Andy BB

Hiya

Just want to thank Johnny T and Phil for having me and Mark play at Valatone last night.

Really enjoyed it, and thanks a million to the crowd, you were all great (even if you did scare me into abandoning my planned Mod set in favour of Soul classics. Really glad you did as I LOVE em).

Was brilliant, and you're all top.

If the couple who handed me that Motown track to play one before the end (Kev, sorry can't remember your girls name) are on here can you please remind me who the track was by as I really need to get that for a mate.

Cheers m'dears. ph34r.gif

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Agreed a good night at Valatone,well done to all the DJs, the poor man Mr Cordas didnt even have time for a beer after rushing through the doors and play right away a good one Steve.

Agreed a good night at Valatone,well done to all the DJs, the poor man Mr Cordas didnt even have time for a beer after rushing through the doors and play right away a good one Steve.

link

Many thanks Toby.

Nothing like walking straight in and onto the decks.

Will stand to be corrected but I think the Motown track played late on at Valatone was Uptight by the Temptations & Supremes.

link

Yes had similar conversation Mark & certainly sounded to me like Temps & Supremes. & yes agreed , a good Valatone, no bloody modern (that I heard anyway) ;-) Nice one Johhny T