Billy Hambric She Said Goodbye On Drum

Guest Ivor Jones

Guest Ivor Jones

BILLY HAMBRIC "SHE SAID GOODBYE" / " I FOUND TRUE LOVE" [DRUM] MINT ,BRAND NEW UNPLAYED CONDITION WITH PERFECT LABELS[NO WATER DAMAGE!] £250 P.M. ME IF INTERESTED whistling.gif

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Ivor.....some people have no idea

as I said before ..I had a few copies with water damage and coudnt shift them for more than £130..vinyl was perfect too

ducks arses spring to mind.

Richie may be its because it was a £5 record not long ago and at last sanity prevails if you've still got one left i will give you £50 and i bet you will make a profit at that :wicked:

Social source share

Richie may be its because it was a £5 record not long ago and at last sanity prevails if you've still got one left i will give you £50 and i bet you will make a profit at that :wicked:

I've seen it sell no problems at all for £250 and £300 in recent months. Mate had one at £200 and he could have sold dozens of times over.

I've old lists of Andy Dysons from 1993ish and it was £15 on one of them. Wasn't this a one hit find (bit like the Ringleaders although nowhere near as many) with copies just being re-circulated amongst collectors and the market? Don't recall this being found in any great numbers for many years.

Social source share

Actually Ted I wouldnt make a profit at £50..but there you go

Though buying in bulk at a decent price would make me a few quick quid..Bit me on the arse..broke even thats all.. :wicked:

trade you one for DSOF if you like?? :ohmy:

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Ivor.....some people have no idea

as I said before ..I had a few copies with water damage and coudnt shift them for more than £13ucks arses

HELLO RICH! I HAVE TO CONFESS, I COULDN`T WORK OUT WHAT YOUR`E ON ABOUT! WHATS DUCKS ARSES? IS IT YOU THINK THE RECORDS TOO DEAR? HELP ME OUT HERE MATE, ALL THE BEST , IVOR :thumbsup:

Social source share

Hi Ivor enlighten you I shall mate

I meant I could not sell them at a give away price

Hence I thought people even then at such a discount ,did not want to but it even when it was less than the going rate ..Hence

Tight as a "ducks arse". They still did not want to part with thier money

even though the record was £100 cheaper than other copies in similar condition.

hope this helps..And hwere was me thinking copper wire was invented by to Aberdonians fighting over a penny...

such a misconception.

Social source share

Guest Ivor Jones

Hi Ivor enlighten you I shall mate

I meant I could not sell them at a give away price

Hence I thought people even then at such a discount ,did not want to but it even when it was less than the going rate ..Hence

Tight as a "ducks arse". They still did not want to part with thier money

even though the record was £100 cheaper than other copies in similar condition.

hope this helps..And hwere was me thinking copper wire was invented by to Aberdonians fighting over a penny...

such a misconception.

[THANKS RICH, I SEE WHAT YOURE SAYING NOW MATE. I HAVE TO CONFESS ,ITS HARD TO WORK OUT PRICES ON SOME THINGS. I`VE SEEN THIS SELL AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR SIMILAR PRICES BUT PERSONALY I THINK ITS OVER PRICED. THEN AGAIN, IT WAS BOUGHT FROM JOHN ANDERSON BACK IN THE MID 80S FOR[i THINK],ABOUT A FIVER. NO ONE WANTED THEM THEN. TO BE HONEST, THE MONEY ELEMENT SPOILS IT ALL BECAUSE I DO LIKE THE RECORD AND IF IT WAS A FIVER STILL IT WOULDN`T BE LEAVING MY SHELF BUT WHEN THEY START GOING FOR SERIOUS MONEY[AND YES, TO ME THIS IS SERIOUS MONEY!], IT STARTS MAKING YOU LOOK AT THINGS IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT. I`D LOVE IT IF A PRICE CRASH HAPPENS BECAUSE THEY WOULD ALL BE CHEAP AGAIN! SAME WITH HOUSES! DREAM ON EH? ALL THE BEST, IVOR]

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!