The Soul Shack Still Shaking At The Foundations Every Sunday On Solar Radio

Just a bit of an update to let you all know that 'The Soul Shack' is still shaking at the foundations every Sunday night on Solar Radio Channel 0129 SKY DIGITAL www.solarradio.com 8pm - 10pm UK Time and 9pm - 11pm Central Europe - It's still a struggle with the old funding but i seem to be getting there with a little help from my friends (they know who they are so big big thanks) we are alway's looking for future sponsors and advertisers at Solar so if you have an event, deal in records or anything Northern Soul related please don't hesitate to get in touch as advertising rates etc. are very reasonable either contact Tony Monson direct at the station www.solarradio.com or myself bicknellmark@aol.com - I hate getting the begging bowl out but i want to continue doing the show which is now into it's 6th year, if you have any ideas, suggestions etc. again please get in touch bicknellmark@aol.com

Some fantastic guests lined up over the next couple of months which include Steve Plumb and Barry Maleedy from The Orwell Wigan, Chris Anderton - Midas Touch Records, Mick Howard, Neil Jones, Mark Ethridge from Ponds Forge, Sheffield and others to be confirmed plus all the normal features, current CD reviews/previews, current and hard to find Northern Soul, and lots lots more, new special feature in conjunction with John Manship Records from time to time i will be featuring 5 tracks supplied by John each show which are available on his site, some quality tracks will feature infact some real gems will be reviewed so thanks to John for his support on this one, so listen out for 'The Rare Soul Man's Selections' in future shows.

Please if you have any events coming up let me know and i will gladly give the event a mention, allow at least three weeks notice of a gig and supply as much information as possible bicknellmark@aol.com

As ever thanks for your support through Soul Source all the emails etc.

For any requests,mentions,dedications please send those all important emails to bicknellmark@aol.com

Thanks and Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

• Replies 1
  • Views 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!