Soul Brothers Six : Record Of The Day (For Me Anyway!)

Ik001

Guest Dave Turner

Yup, great track. All five of their Atlantic releases are great in one way or another.

Never tire of this and Some Kind Of Wonderful, Thank You Baby & You Better Check Yourself.

The flips to some of those are great Deep Soul as well ... Somebody Else Is Loving My Baby, What Can You Do, I Can't Live Without You

post-13147-0-03781500-1358110557_thumb.j

Social source share

Guest southpaw

This one for me - by a long way. Horses for courses.

Beautiful lyrics beautiful vocals - proper soul music. Innit! :rolleyes:

Peter

Peter, forgot about this one good call :thumbsup: Edited by southpaw
Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

This one for me - by a long way. Horses for courses.

Beautiful lyrics beautiful vocals - proper soul music. Innit! :rolleyes:

Peter

Oh yeah, super track. Forgot that one :lol:

Fook me, snap :thumbsup:

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

I don't think they ever made a bad tune.... :g: But there best is on Lyndell - Oh I Need You, yes I do........... :yes: Pure Magic Imho... :thumbsup:

Well, some of it anyway :D

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Just seen your post on You Tube.......I was going to mention about the misspelt issue!!........... had them both and then sold them last year.....now the hunting starts all over again.......Always regret letting demo go sooooo hard to find.....that said I don't think the issue's are that easy now......Great tune from a Great band..... Can do no wrong in my book........

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Great group they always sound as though they are having a ball in the studio almost a live feel to all of their records.

As already said, and I agree, all great tunes. Agree with Graham also that their records do have a certain feel to them. :yes:

Love the lead singers voice and their tunes always get me tapping my feet and best of all they make me smile!!! :thumbup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!