Is It Just Me....?

Chatty

Is it just me or do other people after coming across a "new tune" and after listening to it quite a few times and having it spinning around in your head and then thinking it's the greatest northern tune of all time you fight yourself from listening to it (like you can do at the touch of a button in these modern fangeled days) so the freshness/ hairs on the back of your neck/novelty doesn't wear off?

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

no not really, usually here something it becomes my fave for a while and i listen to it when out, in the car, whilst walking the dogs, in the bath then it takes a back seat, and joins all the 1000s of other tunes in "shuffle" mode on my media things, only to be re-discovered, last week "dead end street" by lou rawls (long) must have played it 100 times since, only trouble with that is that the other week when out i heard a record by arnold palmer, i thought ive got this on my mp3 thing, found it, played it, only 40 seconds long though !!

Social source share

That's the good thing about modern technology, if you become aware of a tune new to you, that is in your opinion the best thing you have heard in years, only to find out it's as rare as hens teeth and would cost a kings ransom to own, if you did ever find one,

Play it on a loop (on CD or mp3 etc) non stop for hours/days/weeks until you would be happy to never hear the fecking thing again, :):wink:

Edited by Pete60
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert