2013 Cd Swap ********** Now Closed **********

John Reed

As the Xmas & New Year celebrations become a distant memory and the harsh reality of 2013 becomes clear. What better than to blow away those New Year blues with a CD Swap. The last one was a great success with many tunes added to the wants list.

So, if you fancy showing what a mighty fine collection you’ve got, highlighting your top tips for 2013 or you just fancy making the other swappers ears bleed, go on and give it a go……

All you need is to send me your contact details (real name and postal address), burn a CD of music, send it to the other recipients and wait for the CD’s to start dropping onto your doormat, it’s that easy.

Numbers will be limited, so PM me with your contact details and we can get the ball rolling.

Edited by John Reed
Social source share

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi John. How many participants were you thinking of??

Dave

Dave,

Probably a max of 20/25 people for this one, depending on interest. 26 people did the last one and more than that makes it a bit pricy on postage, even if you’re a cheapskate like me who sends them 2nd class.

Got 12 people interested so far.

Social source share

Guest Dave Turner

If you fancy some fun pm me your details.

Oh John, not that same old chat up line again.

This is Soul Source mate, not a toilet wall.

You'll end up sharing a cell with Gary Glitter :lol:

Edited by Dave Turner
Social source share

Got 20 definates and 2 possibles.

Those who have already shown interest on the previous CD swap pm or have sent through your contact details are in for this one.

I’m going to restrict it to 25 participants, so looking for 3 more to join, after which I’ll close this thread.

Social source share