Warning: Betrayer On Ebay: Giueppe Salomone Again

Hi!

Found this old topic https://www.soul-source.co.uk/forums/topic/5174-salamone-giuseppe/

Does anybody know something about this guy (current name / address?) - he's still making trouble...

Beware of this ebay seller: https://myworld.ebay.de/12horatio?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:DE:1181

Has anybody made bad experience with this guy in the last months?

I fear he ripped me of...

Thanks in advance for any help!

Chris

Social source share

I got ripped off years ago. It was during the relatively short period of time where paypal had a totally fake guarantee and would only refund you what they could recover from the account of the seller, which was obviously nothing for scammers who emptied their accounts right away.

Social source share

Chris, if it is Guiseppe Salmone he has ripped you off I`m afraid. He did it to me and another dealer a few years ago.

No idea where he is but I would love to find out!! Chris

Chris

Steer clear they're aligned with the Verviers/Charleroi gangster world, guns 'en all. Just avoid.

Chris

• Helpful 1
Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL... BEWARE OF GANGSTERS?? Did you no? back in 1970, the JUDGE who was sitting at ST Albums Quarter Sessions (Crown Court) in the Trail case PORTAFIELD, LAWRANCE Mc KELYCOT V HULL in a RAZOR FIGHT,,,,I was called as a POLICE WITTNESS? but the TRAIL JUDGE did not like me for some reason, and remarked "I want you to get out of my court, I have met you before..you are a GANGSTER! Sir now remove yourself from this court", so my question to CHRIS is As a GANGSTER, I would not back away, after all whats the point of having a reputation, and then bottle out, go for it, call me if you need a personal GANGSTER INPUT*

AS ALWAYS

DAVE K :boxing:

*COSTS START AT £500 :shhh:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Chris

Steer clear they're aligned with the Verviers/Charleroi gangster world, guns 'en all. Just avoid.

Chris

Bugger me I used to work over in Oostakker and Charleroi when i did degradable plastics work during the 90's with Jannsens plastics in Gent, i regularly went to a landfill site in Charleroi (to work).....didnt seem like a place that was big enough for an underworld crime syndicate......

Mind you i do remember a guy telling me it had a bad prostitute problem at night so i suppose it was a town run by pimps and thieves, thankfully used to travel back to Gent for the night, if i ever went there

Verviers/Charleroi gangster world you learn summat new every day

Geeoooooordie

Social source share

To the moderators: there's 2 threads currently running about this chap, one in the All About The Soul section and this one. Can/should they be merged?

Posted my reply on the other thread yesterday then noticed this one. Copied here to be complete and shine as much light as possible onto the activities of this crook.

derek

For the last 5 years or so this persons name keeps cropping up over and over with fraud and deception around record sales.

His MO unfortunately appears to be the old basic hit & run tactic.

He rips some people off through straight forward deception by selling records he hasn’t got, once he’s got the money he submerges back underground.

Then after a brief period he resurfaces at a different address under another name. And the whole process starts all over again.

Slippery criminals who frequently move about using different aliases can be some of the hardest to nail as its very complex and extremely time consuming for the Police to try piece together some sort of timeline which threads all the crimes together.

I’m sure the Police would prefer to apprehend him for a long catalogue of thefts resulting in a harder sentence rather than the odd deception here and there.

I’d read the updated thread a few days ago and purely by chance whilst browsing Ebay earlier I noticed a Bobby Kline had recently sold for $1600 in December 2012.

What caught my attention was that the seller (12horatio with a 45 feedback rating) was based in Belgium who’d only been a member since January 2012.

https://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2557 After looking at the seller’s feedback the pattern sadly becomes clear.

70 positive feedbacks over the last 12 months (40 over the last 6) from sales of cheaper end records and some watches to establish himself and build up feedback to inspire trust.

Then after about 12 months of modest trading he suddenly raises the stakes by offering several big ticket items and the New Year triggers off another bout of deception.

6 negative feedbacks outlining 6 deceptions (5 of them record related) which netted him just over $3000. https://feedback.ebay...eedbackAsSeller

No doubt he’ll submerge again only to re-surface somewhere again in the near future. And the long process of deception will start again.

Derek

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!