Question - Stateside

Garswood

Hi all, just quick question about stateside, recently went to a record shop in Wigan and bought "impressions big 16" on stateside, the label is black but stateside is written in green, so wandering if stateside written in green is of any significance , ie, rare, reissue ect or nothing at all, great record though and for those interested the shop is static records ,hall gate Wigan, only a small selection of soul, but some funk and 80,s soul..cheers tab phil

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

:hatsoff2: HU ALL EMI HAD A FEW TITLES CALLED BIG 16 & GECCA HAD "THE WORLD OF....." :g: YOU REALLY HAVE TO GET THE HMV COPY "BIG 16" WITH BOTH YOU HAVE 32 MIND BLOWING CHICARGO SOUL,

LIST TO BOTH LP'S & THEN PLAY A TOP MODERN SOUL SOUND, AND YOU WILL REALISE THAT 60T SOUL IS SOUL? :shhh: DAVE K

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HU ALL EMI HAD A FEW TITLES CALLED BIG 16 & GECCA HAD "THE WORLD OF....." :g: YOU REALLY HAVE TO GET THE HMV COPY "BIG 16" WITH BOTH YOU HAVE 32 MIND BLOWING CHICARGO SOUL,

LIST TO BOTH LP'S & THEN PLAY A TOP MODERN SOUL SOUND, AND YOU WILL REALISE THAT 60T SOUL IS SOUL? :shhh: DAVE K

Thanks Dave, I might just do that, the owner of record shop was playing the album when I went in and it just blew me away, so I bought it, thanks for replying... Phil

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!