Gloria Jones - Gone With The Wind

Guest Ralf Kurpjuweit

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

Guest Ralf Kurpjuweit

Oh, many sorry. I didn´t know about the history of the 7 and thought this one would have been the first legal issue. I was sure about Audiodisc but thought it would be the same case as with the Soul City lable. Best, Ralf

Social source share

maybe

the guy who licenced it for the official uk release and the actual owner of the recordings are both members on here

seeing that recent sh*tty boot on here sort of leaves a bad taste in the mouth

what's going to be posted next

stolen records for sale?

tips on how to get into events for nought?

Was gonna keep quiet about this then thought EH up Pot calling & all that- I remember getting a bit of a mouth swiping from you Mike when I criticised the acetate copies of Judy Freeeman.

Social source share

Was gonna keep quiet about this then thought EH up Pot calling & all that- I remember getting a bit of a mouth swiping from you Mike when I criticised the acetate copies of Judy Freeeman.

course you got a swiping and i give you another one for sh*t stirring if you want

its a completely different thing

it was dub off a one off track that i played out and was/am and always have been open about it

did ask the owner etc etc

so, tell me whats that got to do with the making and selling of bootleg 45s matey

or are you just on one of your regular sh*t stirs

Edited by mike
Social source share

Mike You were as you said vociferous about the Judy Freeman but you are criticising again a carver/ boot whatever you call it of GJ because as you said you know the guys who own the licence etc - However you think it was ok to play a carver of the Judy Freeman. Is that just because you dont know who owns the Licence rights of the JF. Sorry I just think its double standards otherwise then everyone can play what they want off Carver or Boots and you know Im not in favour of that. Its not personal- If Chalky or Garv or Pete Smith had made the same post as you I would hold the same position.

Regards Steve

Social source share

Mike You were as you said vociferous about the Judy Freeman but you are criticising again a carver/ boot whatever you call it of GJ because as you said you know the guys who own the licence etc - However you think it was ok to play a carver of the Judy Freeman. Is that just because you dont know who owns the Licence rights of the JF. Sorry I just think its double standards otherwise then everyone can play what they want off Carver or Boots and you know Im not in favour of that. Its not personal- If Chalky or Garv or Pete Smith had made the same post as you I would hold the same position.

Regards Steve

laughing here

double standards? thats rich coming from a guy who plays out a poxy uk destiny 'acetate'

yeah thats really legal matey

as said last time you tried to turn this into something it aint, i was happy playing it, it was no mystery, if i thought it was wrong i wouldn't have played it

if you want to get legal then feel free, am sure all places played it were covered by the relevant licences from the pcl or whatever they are called and dues were paid

if you want to question the legality of making a copy of a unreleased track then do suggest you read up on the legal side before calling me

let us know when you have, am all ears

Social source share