Discounts To Dozen Oldies To Move On

Scotters

Looking to turn a few of my older 45's over for some different things, so hope there's something of interest....

Happy to email photos on request.

All EX- unless stated. Please add £2.50 for 1st class recorded in the UK.

Paypal: steve.scotney@sky.com

1. Kelly Garrett - "Loves the only answer" / "Knowing when to leave" (Smash DJ)...Looks & plays great apart from some styrene burn background hiss, barely noticeable when played LOUD on big system! Hence grade VG+ and £150. £120

2. The Volumes - "I just can't help myself" / "One way lover" (American Arts promo - white label red text) - £75 £60

3. Candy and the Kisses - "Out in the streets again" / "Sweet & Lovely" (Scepter) - WOL. £75 £60

4. The Celestrals - "Checkerboard Lover" / "I feel it coming on" (Don-El) - £75 £60

5. Perigents - "Love on a rampage" / "Better keep movin'" (Maltese) - £50 £40

6. Shep - "Fool to fool" / "I'm sitting in" (tnt) - £50 £40

7. Lorenzo Manley - "Swoop down on you" / "To prove my love" (Original Sound) black issue - £25 £20

8. Viola Wills - "I got love" / Lost without the love of my guy" (Bronco) - £25 SOLD

9. Joan Moody - "We must be doing something right" / "The life of the party" (Sylivia...black label white logo styrene)- £20 £15

10. Joanne Morgan - "Just how loud" / "Take me back" (MGM). DH. Issue but no pic sleeve - £20 £15

11. Paul Anka - "I can't help loving you" / "Can't get along very well without her" (RCA Orange 2nd issue) - £20 £15

12. The Blossoms - "That's when the tears start" / "Good, good lovin'" (reprise)...Very clean but plays with some styrene burn / hiss on main side, hence VG and bargain price of £15! £10

Thanks for looking, Steve. :hatsoff2:

Edited by 71 Steve
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

soul source test

Get involved with Soul Source