Announcing A Long Overdue Re-Release Of Two Classic Tunes 0N 45

Steve Plumb

ANNOUNCING A LONG OVERDUE RE-RELEASE OF TWO CLASSIC TUNES 0N 45!

1390.gif

Bill Hawks - (Oh Baby) I believe I'm losing you)

Fantastic 60's Jazz Soul dancer which is a total classic on any scene. Issued on this back-to-back 45 in 2004 but demand has been such that BGP have repressed it. Nice to have on 45 as the original is either on a hard US LP OR an incredibly rare French 45 from the 60's.

PLAY_BUTTON.gif

1391.gif

Linda Lyndell - What a man

Known by everyone and played as backing on many TV shows these days too! Another total Funky Soul classic originally on the Volt label from the early 70's.

PLAY_BUTTON.gif

Just £8.50 each from

www.soulmusic.co.uk/new_stuff.htm

WHILST YOU ARE ON THE SITE, WHY NOT TAKE A LOOK AROUND AND PICK UP SOME MORE TASTY SOUL 45’s? YOU KNOW THERE ARE ALWAYS QUALITY NORTHERN, 70's, CROSSOVER & MODERN SOUL 45’s AVAILABLE AT PRICES THAT ARE AS GOOD AS ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET!

WE ONLY LIST ABOUT THIRTY 45's PER PAGE, SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME TRAWLING THROUGH 100's & 100's OF 45's TO GET TO THE GOODIES!

Or you can check out my NEW 'Soul Music & Vintage Clothing' eBay store at https://stores.shop.e...intage-clothing Apart from adding all sorts of Northern Soul 45's to our new ebay shop, we've just bought an amazing collection of VINTAGE CLOTHES that we will be listing over the next few weeks, so please check back regularly!

Cheers

Steve Plumb

January 2013

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Billy Hawks, was and still is a massive Mod jazz spin. First picked up the Prestige LP in Chicago about 13 years ago and always played it off that. That was before the French Stateside 45 started to appear (not in big quantities though!!!! - first saw the 45 in about 2002 when Vic Ranger played it at Shotgun). LP also has other great bluesy jazz tracks too.

Fantastic record.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!