Kent Anniversary 45's

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

6T1 - Mary Love - Hey Stoney Face / Ikettes - It's Been So Long / Etta James - The Wallflower

6T2 - Melba Moore - The Magic Touch / The Chuck Jackson Rhythm & Blues Ensemble - Little By Little

6T3 - The Platters - Not My Girl / Sammy Ambrose - Welcome To Dreamsville

6T4 - Peggy Woods - Love Is Gonna Get You / Z Z's Band - You Just Cheat And Lie

6T5 - Wally Cox - This Man Wants You / The Six Teasers - Doing The Hundred

6T6 - The Fabulous Impact - Baby Baby I Want You / The Hamptons - No No No No No No Not My Girl.

6T7 - Carla Thomas - I'll Never Stop Loving You / The Prophets Band - Peaches Baby

6T8 - Chuck Jackson - What's With This Loneliness / The Superb Strings - Surf And Soul

6T9 - Teardrops - Here Comes Loneliness / Chubby Checker - You Can't Lose Something You Never Had

6T10 - Phil Terrell - Love Has Passed Me By / Vic And John - Why Did She Lie

6T11 - John Edwards - Ain't That Good Enough / Loleatta Holloway - This Man's Arms

6T12 - Sharon Scott - (Putting My Heart Under) Lock And Key / Dean Courtney - Today Is My Day

6T13 - Lorraine Chandler - You Only Live Twice / The Metros - My Imagination

6T14 - Peggy Gaines - When The Boy That You Love (Is Loving You) / The San Franciscan T.K.O.s - Make Up Your Mind

6T15 - Johnnie Taylor - Please Let Me In / Judy Clay - Since You Came Along

6T16 - Junior McCants - Try Me For Your New Love / Garland Green - Come Through Me

6T17 - Mill Evans - Ain't You Glad / The Millionaires - I'm The One Who Loves You

6T18 - M&M & Peanuts - Can't Say No / Charmaines — I Idolize You

6T19 - Debra Johnson - To Get Love You’ve Got To Bring Love / Diplomats - I Really Love You

6T20 - Magicians - (Just A Little) Faith & Understanding / Wee Willie Walker - I Don't Want To Take A Chance

6T21 - The Devonnes - Doin' The Gittin' Up / The Mayberry Movement - I See Him Making Love To You

6T22 - Gigi & The Charmaines - I Don’t Wanna Lose Him / The Mysteries - Too Late Now

6T23 - Milton Bennett - What’s One More Lie / The Hesitations - Go Away

6T24 - The Hytones - Good News / George Jackson - All In My Mind

6T25 - Jackie Day — Get To Steppin’ / Larry Banks & Jaibi — My Life Is No Better

6T26 - The Paramount Four - Sorry Ain’t The Word / Gene & Gary - Baby Without You

6T27 - The Quotations - I Wanna Thank You / George Soule - Midnight Affair

6T28 - Billy & Clyde - A World Of My Own / September Jones - Stuttering Sam

If anyone has a copy of this one for sale, let us know, thanks.

6T2 - Melba Moore - The Magic Touch / The Chuck Jackson Rhythm & Blues Ensemble - Little By Little

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!