Sherwood Turntable, Pioneer Amp And Set Of Speakers, 60 Pounds Quick Sale

Hey, selling the pretty basic little music setup I have put togather in my short time here in Leeds. Have to head back to Melbourne a bit earlier than planned and so I'm offering the following items for a combined 60 pounds.

- 1 Sherwood PM -9800 Belt Drive Quick Start System - Works fine, just needs a counter wieght for the tonearm. Has a Cartridge and Stylis (Stanton 500-11) , but just personally I would replace it, as i would when buying any 2nd hand decks. Tone arm could prob be tightend up a little. But other than that, the whole turntable operates fine. Has the original Sherwood Lid with it, but is has a piece missing at the bottom.

- 1 Pioneer Sterio Amplifier SA -570 - bit old, could use a proper clean, but works perfectly well.

- 1 Set of Panosonic Sooper Woofer Seperate Enclosure speakers - Once again, a bit old, but work perfectly ok.

Obviously , not the most sophisicated for set ups, but I've played records on this for the past couple of months and have really enjoyed it. For 60 pounds, it's great value.

If anyone wants further details or more pics, than just email me and I'll send them along.

This item is pick up only, I'm afraid. Pickup is in Leeds and can be collected anytime in the next 10 days. Right then , Cheers for looking, If you're interested in securing this lot, please PM me on here and I'll get back to you asap. Payment by cash on delivery would be ideal.

All the Best, Daniel. post-12090-0-31007500-1358617288_thumb.j

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now