Lps Howard Lemon,eddie Robinson,jesse Harrison.g.lynne

Guest Ivor Jones

Guest Ivor Jones

For Sale....... 4 LPs for the people who think outside of the box :thumbsup:

Howard Lemon Singers "Seasons"[Gospel Roots] Brilliant[theres no other word for it !]LP from1977 with at least 4 great tracks,3 of which are potential monster tracks for todays scene....No 45s that i`m aware of and its definitely a rare one which i have seen seen sell for £200......

This copy is Mint-[was sealed when purchased] Mint- cond ON HOLD

Eddie Robinson "Reflections of the man inside" [Myrhh] from 1974,this contains a superb, moody mid tempo dancer in a Social Consciuos,Marvin Gaye kinda style[though vocally, much deeper in style]....presumably the same guy who did Temptations Bout To Get Me on Atco 45 a few years earlier....? Top,Top record this........Mint[was Sealed] £40

Reginald Forch & Jesse Harrison[Crazy Cajun] Forget the R.Forch side,the Jesse Harrison side[One side each artist], contains 2 brilliant mid tempo numbers "No Man Is An Island",Make Life Beautiful".....one is a very rare 45,i think the other is only available on this LP ....

Mint £30

Gloria Lynne "Happy And In Love" [Canyon] Great Lp, rare on this original press,gatefold sleeve...

Some sticker remians/residue on the bottom left of cover. Sleeve EX,Vinyl Mint- £15

Postage will be extra of course..........

PM if interested

Edited by Ivor Jones
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!