Tales From The Torch Book

TALES FROM THE TORCH, is more than just a book about The Golden Torch, it’s a look back at an era that still to this day makes the few hairs left on my head ‘buzz’. Although I only attended twice it had a significant effect on my musical tastes while cementing friendships that to this day remain as strong as ever. It certainly was One Wonderful Moment. Any help you can give us i.e.; old photos, writing a few words about your own travels to The Torch please email me at PaulDonnellyBP@aol.com, ALL proceeds to the Class of 72 2013 Reunion charity fund.

post-7117-0-75681200-1358710687_thumb.jp

Edited by PaulDonnelly
  • Helpful 1
Social source share

TALES FROM THE TORCH, is more than just a book about The Golden Torch, it’s a look back at an era that still to this day makes the few hairs left on my head ‘buzz’. Although I only attended twice it had a significant effect on my musical tastes while cementing friendships that to this day remain as strong as ever. It certainly was One Wonderful Moment. Any help you can give us i.e.; old photos, writing a few words about your own travels to The Torch please email me at PaulDonnellyBP@aol.com, ALL proceeds to the Class of 72 2013 Reunion charity fund.

For sure will do Paul, including the "teeth marks on the gents bog door" story :thumbsup: and let's not forget the brakes failing on my old MK I Cortina :ohmy:

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!