60`s 2X Kent Anniversary,jb Troy,gene Chandler,freddie North

Guest Ivor Jones

Guest Ivor Jones

For Sale;

Porgy & the Monarchs "Think Twice Before You Walk Away" [Musicor].... [This track, as pointed out by Soulfull Shoes below ,is actually mis titled,its actually "Hey Girl"] On the flip of the reissue of My Heart Cries For You,the only way to get this side,unavailable anywhere else.....Its got a stain from lighter fluid on the Vinyl and label of MHCFY side,the best side is spotless[Mint-] SOLD

Freddie North "Oh Lord What Are You Doing To Me" [Abet DJ copy] Mint- £80

Jackie Wilson "I Dont Want To Lose You/Just Be Sincere" [brunswick] Mint 1 COPY LEFT @ £10

Gene Chandler "In My Body`s House" [Checker] Amazing,late 60`s Soul dancer with a funk edge to it.This sounds so perfect for now,seriously.This just has to take off.....Interesting fact as well,its the original of "Hard Times" written by Curtis Mayfield......Quality all the way and surprisingly tough to locate

2 copies 1Mint@ £50 and 1 VG[ couple of ticks,plays ok though] @ £30

JB Troy "Live On" [Musicor W/D] Mint... Great underplayed 60s stomper,i believe this to be JR Bailey earlier in his career....SOLD

Hank Jacobs "Elijah Rockin With Bootlegs" [Call Me] Looky Likey boot from from way back when....Mint- ON HOLD

Marvin L Sims "Now Im In Love with You"/What Can I Do" [Mellow] 2 copies 1 Issue Ex[but dirty ring on label@20 and 1 W/DMint-with Radio Station stamp @£30

Billy & Clyde/September Jones 100 Club 33rd Anniversary 45 Mint SOLD

Johnnie Taylor/Judy Clay 100 club 20th Anniversary 45 both sides good on this one if you dont remember it, Judy Clay being my fave........Mint ON HOLD

Interpreters "Be Kind To love/Pretty Little Thing" [Abet] Mint- £10

PM if interested

Edited by Ivor Jones
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Ivor Jones

Hi. Is the Porgy track you are selling is "Hey Girl" which was accidentally put on some of these 45s although it is titled "Think twice before you walk away"

Yes, you are quite correct of course SoulfulShoes, it is actually "Hey Girl" but mis- labelled as they all are i believe...thanks for pointing it out ,

Yours Sincerely,

Ivor

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!