Milton Wright - Like A Rolling Stone - Satiron

bri pinch

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

remember these comin out thru (Soul bowl?)..always wondered if the vocal to gallop was ever a 60's recording..or 60's release (Satiron)..or a SB special...anyone?

as i understand it this was a promo for the Grapevine release (of the 45 or the LP?)....Whether John intended the unreleased vocal on the B side ...dunno ....he might have had the regular instr and the vocal and someone made a mistake.....interestingly this vocal never eventually made the Grapevine LP or the 45...only John A knows the real story...i got mine from a box of bootlegs when pointed out by Gilly..good lad that he is...
Social source share

as i understand it this was a promo for the Grapevine release (of the 45 or the LP?)....Whether John intended the unreleased vocal on the B side ...dunno ....he might have had the regular instr and the vocal and someone made a mistake.....interestingly this vocal never eventually made the Grapevine LP or the 45...only John A knows the real story...i got mine from a box of bootlegs when pointed out by Gilly..good lad that he is...

That would make sense, I don't think I saw this until the 90's I have to be honest, I thought the dj's played it of acetates but he probably did a handful for the dj's and then knocked out a hundred or so later, but I remember everything that came out during that time because Pep sticked everything, and that never came in as an 'import'

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...