Emperor Of My Baby's Heart By - Paul Cravers

Chris L

My buddy, being a big Popcorn fan gave me a CD with this on it :ohmy: Not very different to Kurt Harris's version (also mega big on Popcorn scene) did this only ever come out on an album ? Couldn't seem to find out much about if there is a single. Looking at a pictures of him kinda looks a bit like a Las Vegas lounge crooner...... :D Gets a play in the UK ?

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

fair play to the guy for wanting to cover a great tune,but I have to say it's a bit weak,I'm afraid it sounds like he's worked out the chords on a Casio keyboard and sung over the top it...there's no way that would have made it to vinyl! he probably does other hits at holiday resorts on a Sunday afternoon...haha

• Helpful 1
Social source share

He has been quite a big name in the current "Modern" caroliners scene over the last few years....

Has done a number of cover's of some well known Northern tracks Including Shelly Fishers/Garland Greens "Girl I Love You"...

And as has been mentioned,

Has a bit of a following on the Belgium Popcrn Scene ......As far as I know all his tracks are on CD only & all

sound a bit Karaoke................

Social source share

He has been quite a big name in the current "Modern" caroliners scene over the last few years....

Has done a number of cover's of some well known Northern tracks Including Shelly Fishers/Garland Greens "Girl I Love You"...

And as has been mentioned,

Has a bit of a following on the Belgium Popcorn Scene ......As far as I know all his tracks are on CD only & all

sound a bit Karaoke................

Yes he does................ :yes:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!