Oh Why Dont They Run Their Own R&b Niter?

• Replies 262
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:D:D:D SOME BIG MATES OF MINE ON THE DJ ROSTER SO I WILL SHUT UP,HA HA :D

:D Thank f*ck for that...took me half an hour to type that f*cker up, and had to play the tune about 20 times whilst checking it :D

...and before some smart arse asks why I didn't google lyrics I did, but there was loads of different ones and they all had lines missing....

I'll be hearing that song all night in me head now... :thumbsup:

Edited by Mace
Guest kevfox

DAVIE AGREE WITH YOU TO A POINT LOVE THE HARD EDGED SOUL,LOVE 60s THROUGH AND THROUGH,KEV FOX DO NOT TAKE THREATS WELL HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND SOMEWHERE THEN I CAN SHOVE YOUR DEGREE WHERE IT BELONGS,IN YOUR ARSE ,NOT A BULLY JUST TO LONG ON THE SCENE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR SHITE,CLEVER BOY ,WATCH OUT :D:D:D

Dont have a degree pal , and please please dont hit me , I'm all trembling :D:D:D:thumbsup:

personally how i see it is that you got people that av a passion for rnb ,northern soul well be it 60's 70's and also modern soul ,but whatever anyones prefernce be thats what keeps the scene alive and going

so why don't we just all shut up and just enjoy what we like dancing to and appreciate what others like dancing too as well. :thumbsup: K.T.F

As it happens I'm just about to start an R&B night only....19th May Take it you won't be there :thumbsup:
PLEASE TELL ME WHERE UR RNB NIGHT IS GOING TO BE WOULD LOVE TOO COME ALOND MATE

DAVIE AGREE WITH YOU TO A POINT LOVE THE HARD EDGED SOUL,LOVE 60s THROUGH AND THROUGH,KEV FOX DO NOT TAKE THREATS WELL HOPE TO SEE YOU AROUND SOMEWHERE THEN I CAN SHOVE YOUR DEGREE WHERE IT BELONGS,IN YOUR ARSE ,NOT A BULLY JUST TO LONG ON THE SCENE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR SHITE,CLEVER BOY ,WATCH OUT :D:D:D

Ted.. you're off on one again, and you're making yourself look a bit of a joke... AGAIN. :thumbsup:

You need to give up threatening people mate, or the only friends you'll have left are those who are desperate for you to travel across the country for their events. :D

And turn that caps lock off!!

Ted.. you're off on one again, and you're making yourself look a bit of a joke... AGAIN. :thumbsup:

You need to give up threatening people mate, or the only friends you'll have left are those who are desperate for you to travel across the country for their events. :D

And turn that caps lock off!!

BLESS YOU SWEETHEART IT MUST BE THAT TIME OFF NIGHT WHEN WE'RE ALL HONEST ENOUGH TO VOICE OUR OPINIONS AND I'VE STARTED TO THINK THAT IF YOU DO POLITICS ON THE SOUL SCENE AND VOICE AN OPINION PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT,I DON'T DO POLITICS THE MUSIC WE LOVE IS WHAT TAKES US ALL WHERE WE GO IF YOU DONT LIKE RNB THEN DON'T GO TO VENUES THAT PLAY IT IF YOU DON'T LIKE CLASSIC 60'S SOUL DON'T GO THERE ETC ETC ETC ETC WHAT MORE CAN I SAY EXCEPT GOOD NIGHT AND GOD BLESS AND K.T.F Edited by pipstock

apologies mike. dave how exactly was i making a prick of myself again??????????? having read back through the posts,just do not see it,expressed a opinion,so can only suggest you and your mate mr fox go out today and buy yourselfs a sense of humour,line drawn under ,end of etc etc :thumbsup::D:D:D

Source Advert