Johnnie Taylor "what About My Love" Remix

• Replies 12
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've just put a want for the remix of Johnnie Taylor's "what about my love" by DJ Demitri. Killer garage mix that has lost none of the originals magic. Anyone got any other remixes in the same vain we should all be hearing or looking out for. Sound clips would be great.
Here's the Chris Knight bootleg mix that samples Johnny Taylor with the Shapeshitters (oops, my spellings getting worse :yes: ).

Dont kick in until it's about 2 minuites in.

01___.mp3

Will post some more up later if anybody's interested (no snide comments please!)

Social source share

Lets see how long it takes you all to recognise this then lets see how long it takes before someone slags it off

Which reminds me I was nearly tempted to buy Joey Negro's new Double Album "The Trip" I have heard good reports but not heard one track yet, Whats the SP....are there any Rocking Tunes on this Album....

Jon Buck

Social source share

Which reminds me I was nearly tempted to buy Joey Negro's new Double Album "The Trip" I have heard good reports but not heard one track yet, Whats the SP....are there any Rocking Tunes on this Album....

Jon Buck

To be honest with you Jon i found it a bit all over the place, here's the tracklisting

Disc: 1

1. 007 And Counting - Barry, John (1)

2. Call Me - Wilson, Nancy (1)

3. Avengers - Johnson, Laurie

4. National Express - Divine Comedy

5. Ride Like The Wind - Cross, Christopher

6. Lust - Rinder, Laurin & Michael Lewis

7. You're Not Alone - Lee, Dave

8. Chase - Moroder, Giorgio

9. Prime Time - Tubes

10. Monkey Star - Arpadys

11. Far Beyond - Sunburst Band

12. Atmospherique - Metro Area

13. Adventures In Success - Powers, Will

14. Entity - Mr. Marvin

15. Captain Of Her Heart - Double (1)

16. Don't You Know - Hammer, Jan

17. Magic Smile - Vela, Rosie

18. Duel - Propaganda (1)

19. Song For A Future Generation - B-52's

Disc: 2

1. Inside Life - Jakatta

2. Living In The Past - Jethro Tull

3. Love Music - Mendes, Sergio

4. It's All Because Of You - Dells

5. Strung Out - Staples, Gordon

6. Funky Luvah - Creative Source

7. Do You Have Any - La Pamplemousse

8. Two Hearts Together - Soul Etico

9. Whisper Softly - Kool & The Gang

10. It Ain't Love - Patterson, Rahsaan

11. Free - Seawind

12. Music - Omar (1)

13. Next Lifetime - Badu, Erykah

14. Highways Of My Life - Isley Brothers

15. Rush Over - Miller, Marcus & Me'Shell Ndegeocello

16. I Can See The Future - Incognito

17. So Nobody Else Can Hear - Cobb, Jimmy

18. Moonlight Serenade - Miller, Glenn (1)

19. Inside Life - Jakatta

Judas Priest & Glen Miller, What the fcuks that all about :shades:

Social source share

To be honest with you Jon i found it a bit all over the place, here's the tracklisting

I notice that it is on Vinyl & CD...& 3 Albums or 2 CD's & 38 tracks on the CD's only 16 on Vinyl....are they the better tracks on Vinyl ? I was thinking of buying the Vinyl but hesitated incase the the GOOD tracks were not on the Vinyl....

Jon Buck

Social source share

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

I've just put a want for the remix of Johnnie Taylor's "what about my love" by DJ Demitri. Killer garage mix that has lost none of the originals magic. Anyone got any other remixes in the same vain we should all be hearing or looking out for. Sound clips would be great.

Is it a different mix to Joey Negro,s one thats on The Kings of Disco promo album?

Social source share

Fab new rework of High Frequency "Summertime" by Yam who ft Noel McKoy - Papa Uk. Just out! Soundclips at Juno

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Fab new rework of High Frequency "Summertime" by Yam who ft Noel McKoy - Papa Uk. Just out! Soundclips at Juno

Stunning, but then I like all that I have heard from Yam Who so far !

Social source share

Guest Jimmy Scriv

On Dimitri's 'In the House of Love' triple cd there are 2 good mixes of The Originals Down to Love Town. He also has done the Ojays I love music, not bad for a frog :lol:

Social source share

Guest Gavin Page

Yes fully agree Gavin , One of today's best UK production teams. P.s. your record will be in the post tomorrow!

Thank you love x

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!