Blackrock Educators - Isnt It Nice On Cohen Records

Fossev

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 26
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Thanks for the reply but ill respectfully decline your offer both on price and your payment method.

I've pretty much never seen this for sale. Maybe $2000 is high but it's in the ballpark, and manship has it listed for 1500 pounds in vol 6. There is a small chance I can find someone with a copy, what are you willing to pay for a clean copy?

Social source share

I've pretty much never seen this for sale. Maybe $2000 is high but it's in the ballpark, and manship has it listed for 1500 pounds in vol 6. There is a small chance I can find someone with a copy, what are you willing to pay for a clean copy?

£1500 is very very fanciful money. it wasnt even that price when there was apparently one known copy.

ive bought copies at £250 and £400 from this site 2 years apart and there's no precedent i can see for a hike of £1,000. ebay entry of $850.

if you can put me in touch with this person that would be great and ill talk to them. many thanks.

Social source share

£1500 is very very fanciful money. it wasnt even that price when there was apparently one known copy.

ive bought copies at £250 and £400 from this site 2 years apart and there's no precedent i can see for a hike of £1,000. ebay entry of $850.

if you can put me in touch with this person that would be great and ill talk to them. many thanks.

Probably result of an auction? Record is worth say £600, two people want it so they bid against each other until it reaches £1000. People see this, automatically think that the record is worth £1000 and start listing it at that price. Happened hundreds of times in the last few years. Only way to explain a £20 Jackie Edwards record selling for £300 and so on.

Social source share

Probably result of an auction? Record is worth say £600, two people want it so they bid against each other until it reaches £1000. People see this, automatically think that the record is worth £1000 and start listing it at that price. Happened hundreds of times in the last few years. Only way to explain a £20 Jackie Edwards record selling for £300 and so on.

Much the same as just about every rare record out there Pete ..Bob&Gene at £800 being a classic example !

Social source share

So how did whoever come up with this £1500 - $2000 price tag?

Bizarre.

greed for the $2000 one for sure but its his record and he can be as greedy as he likes with it.

where people pluck £1500 ive got no clue. Middle Earth maybe?

There were a fair amount of these in England at one point not so far back and its not £1500's worth of music that's for damn sure.

Social source share

greed for the $2000 one for sure but its his record and he can be as greedy as he likes with it.

where people pluck £1500 ive got no clue. Middle Earth maybe?

There were a fair amount of these in England at one point not so far back and its not £1500's worth of music that's for damn sure.

I'm more intrigued as to where is this being played ?

What kind of venue ?

Social source share

I traded my copy couple of years ago to Soul-Sam. Don't know if he's playing though.

Yes the funny story there is I played it to Sam c. 10 years ago and he shook his head and said "no I don't like that" and we moved on to the next 45. Then he pops up with it a couple of years ago :lol: Bless his cotton socks! I've never heard him play it out.....and he may well have moved it on by now.....All good fun.

Social source share

Guest hakushu

never been auctioned. only $850 sale on a buy it now and that was little ol me

WRONG. This was bought on ebay as an auction. I was the only bidder.

Social source share

WRONG. This was bought on ebay as an auction. I was the only bidder.

mate dont tell me how i sold my own records and to whom. what i sold didnt go to you it went to one well known DJ on a BIN for $850.

you might have bought another copy but theres no evidence of that i could find.

and there's no way a $2000 price tag is anything other than a massive greedy pisstake and certainly with no evidence of sale to back it up.

you can ask what you like, of course, but at least do the courtesy of sending the seller the offer via a pm as asked, rather than acting like a bolshy prick with your fantasy bravado dick waving prices and boring everyone else with it.

Social source share