Lyrics

Hi there,

Could anyone help me with artist/titles/labels/current values of the following lyrics?

"Just because I love nobody but you,that's no reason you should treat me so cruel"

Cheers for the answer,must remember Pat and the Blenders.

Edited by DAVE69
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Baz

Hi there,

Could anyone help me with artist/titles/labels/current values of the following lyrics?

"Just because I love nobody but you,that's no reason you should treat me so cruel"

Pat & the Blenders - Just because - Fast eddie Real price £100 current price being payed by people who want to play the same record as every one else :shades: £1000 :shhh:

Social source share

Pat & the Blenders - Just because - Fast eddie Real price £100 current price being payed by people who want to play the same record as every one else :shades: £1000 :shhh:

Hey Baz, in relation to other R&B/70's topic I cleared the floor with this about 5 years ago in Burnley......... cos it wasn't Charles Sheffied or NF Porter I think. Hence my rather cynical view of the way things are going around here. Altho it is very popular now I guess.

ROD

Social source share

I MUST BE GETTING OLD,HAD THIS RECORD 2.JUST THE 1 WITH SAME B SIDE.WAS 65 WHEN I BOUGHT MINE AT CLEETHORPES 5 YEAR BACK.WAS 4/5 FOR SALE THERE.MANSHIP HAD THE 1 WITH OTHER B SIDE FOR 200 ON THAT FAMOUS WALL.

:shades:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!