Northern Soul/raven Records 'a Secret Of Mine' By Lost Soul

There is a MINT-UNPLAYED 45RPM copy of 'A Secret of Mine' by the Lost Soul on Ebay now. Listed as of 1/28/2013. The 45 comes with a CD copy of the songs and article w/pix of the group. Its especially for Raven Records/Northern Soul collectors and is being sold by the original lead singer/song writer of the group who recently found a VERY small number of these original unplayed 45's.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

There is a MINT-UNPLAYED 45RPM copy of 'A Secret of Mine' by the Lost Soul on Ebay now. Listed as of 1/28/2013. The 45 comes with a CD copy of the songs and article w/pix of the group. Its especially for Raven Records/Northern Soul collectors and is being sold by the original lead singer/song writer of the group who recently found a VERY small number of these original unplayed 45's.

Thanks for the info, BUT I can't help feeling that by telling lots of others about things like this, it just pushes prices sky high

This is listed in an odd e bay section and some keen collector may have stumbled upon it, but by publicising it, every bugger knows now

What happened to the days when you just kept these little find to yourself???

Social source share

Thanks for the info, BUT I can't help feeling that by telling lots of others about things like this, it just pushes prices sky high

This is listed in an odd e bay section and some keen collector may have stumbled upon it, but by publicising it, every bugger knows now

What happened to the days when you just kept these little find to yourself???

Jim, I would say that going by the fact the original poster has zero posts, he's the person selling it, or representing the person selling it, in which case he'd have been better off a) giving the actual link or b) saying look I"ve got 10 copies and they're $450 each, who wants them, he'd sell them all in a few hours...I don't think it's a member giving the info away just for the sake of it

Social source share

Jim, I would say that going by the fact the original poster has zero posts, he's the person selling it, or representing the person selling it, in which case he'd have been better off a) giving the actual link or b) saying look I"ve got 10 copies and they're $450 each, who wants them, he'd sell them all in a few hours...I don't think it's a member giving the info away just for the sake of it

Fair point Pete

Lets hope not!

Sill, since I've came back on the scene, it does seem to be pretty common everyone seems to make it common knowledge of unknowns that they are after - dont see a problem with people posting for wants that are well known, but when it's not known, we always used to keep fairly quiet about it - back in the day that is

Social source share

and has sold for $127 !!...tried to message him on here and ebay about shipping abroad but had no reply...sad thing is aven though he wouldnt sell worlwide i bet an american dealer has bought it and will triple his money doin just that!

dean

He was the ebay seller and the " not selling to Uk " thing is a standard feature that Ebay USA put in place ,same as UK ebay ,you gotta select "will post worldwide " option .

This seller did reply to me to say he would sell to Uk ,but i forgot to bid :(

Social source share

Source Advert