Cd Collections Wanted Kent / Goldmine / Ace Etc

Pete S

I don't know if anyone remembers me running the advert below, it was about 18 months ago, anyway I thought I'd ask again if anyone has quantities of cd's they want to sell, especially Kent / Ace / Goldmine titles. If you were thinking of getting rid of a collection of cd's or they're just stored away and you never bother with them anymore, maybe have a think about selling them?

pete.smith@freeuk.com

01902 326306

As you may remember, I sold all mine a couple of years back, I had practically

every Goldmine and Kent release, anyway I am regretting it now and after seeing

someone put a collection up for sale on Soul Source and me missing out on it, I

thought I'd ask to see if any of you were contemplating selling their cd's and

going over to hard drive and itunes or whatever.

I've not got a great amount of money to spend, but it doesn't hurt to ask, does

it?

Don't need any mp3's or pirate copies, just originals

cheers

pete

Edited by Pete S
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 17
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The thing with keeping the CD's IMO is they are great back-up, if i-tunes or Hard drive corrupts a large percentage of my audio collection will always be there, just in case..

bears thinking about.

m

Just back your itunes up anyway, took 24 dvd discs to back mine up recently but if anything happens, got them permanently.

Social source share

Pete,

Where are you nowadays . I've got loads and probably a lot you won't like coz there modern in there too. Can't list them as it would take me a year. Slow typer and all that . Guess there's 1000 many promos dunno, wouldn't like to count but certainly includes many Kent and goldmine plus others

Steve

Social source share

Pete,

Where are you nowadays . I've got loads and probably a lot you won't like coz there modern in there too. Can't list them as it would take me a year. Slow typer and all that . Guess there's 1000 many promos dunno, wouldn't like to count but certainly includes many Kent and goldmine plus others

Steve

Back home - Wolverhampton - been back 11 years this april!

Where are you?

Social source share

Source Advert