Bobby Paris Personal Collection On Ebay

• Replies 14
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

What does Night Owl sell for at the moment? Then what will it sell for when 47 copies are put into the marketplace!

Social source share

As I have mentioned before I already have Night Owl on a Monarch Press - Styrene

( The same as the 47 pictured )

I also have the DEMO - Vinyl

The question again for me is;

Considering that it was Bobby's private collection ......

Does an Original DEMO exist on the Monarch press - Styrene.

Social source share

Guest BOO BOO

duh blush.gif , sorry didnt notice the thread, but would be a nice purchase would you shift 47 copies of night owl, and looks like 3 i walked aways there,

Edited by BOO BOO
Social source share

Other items sold last Week on Ebay from this seller, there were a few Bobby Paris Acetates Night Owl, I Walked away, Personaly quite a few Jobete Acetates + a few original copies of the above.

I bid but was blocked as I was not from US all went for $900 good buy.

Ian

Social source share

Guest Matt Male

Shame it doesn't say on the order form how much 100 copies of Night Owl straight from monarch cost in 1966. Maybe this kind of northern memorabilia should be the beginings of the Northern Soul museum that somone on here suggested a while back.

Very interesting sale. thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Shame it doesn't say on the order form how much 100 copies of Night Owl straight from monarch cost in 1966. Maybe this kind of northern memorabilia should be the beginings of the Northern Soul museum that somone on here suggested a while back.

Very interesting sale. :yes:

Was Night owl the A side ? number 396-B

If not why would the delivery note state the B over the A?

Just a thought :yes:

Social source share

Was Night owl the A side ? number 396-B

If not why would the delivery note state the B over the A?

Just a thought :yes:

Possibly "night owl" was picking up airplay as opposed to the other side, so that was the side they were concentrating on. Just an idea, but it certainly did happen.

Hippo.

Social source share

Possibly "night owl" was picking up airplay as opposed to the other side, so that was the side they were concentrating on. Just an idea, but it certainly did happen.

Hippo.

So presumably this 100 counted towards chart sales, i wonder what sort of figures would be needed to break into the billboard top 100 ?

Perhaps Bobbys second job was to get them onto Radio station playlists?

Edited by Mr M
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!