Soul Time Radio Show

Welcome to Soul Time Radio Show.

Tune in to www.afro-disiac.co.uk every Saturday from 6 — 8pm for the best in 60s/70s soul.

This Saturday 2nd February Sallie Reynolds will be joined by guest Tim Smithers. Together they will be mixing it up to bring you a selection of rare/underplayed, funk edge and r n b, plus anything else they may choose to throw into the mix.

So join in the chat and have a laugh with friends while listening to some pounding tunes.

Social source share

• Replies 28
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Want to thank everyone for listening in and joining in the chat, I had problems keeping up with it.

And a very special thank you to my guest Tim Smithers who played a blinding set, including a couple of brill cover ups. Really enjoyed double decking. Think we managed to raise the roof on the studio !!!

Social source share

What a fantastic show with 2 of the finest rare/underplayed, funk-edged, Uptempo Soul dj's on the South Coast in my opinion. Well done to both of you.....BRILLIANT !!!

Social source share

The next Soul Time Radio Show is Saturday 16 February from 6 - 8pm.

I've decided I want to do the whole show myself this week, so I will not be having a guest. Instead I want to dig deep to play a selection of my tunes....from raw deep soul through to 60s/70s uptempo funk edge and the more gritty side of soul. So tune in and join in the chat....hope to see some of you there :) :) :)

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to the show Sal, a great guest in Mark White...very interested to know what treasures he'll pull out from that record box of his ?? Nice chap too, enjoy Mark !!!

Social source share

Saturday 2nd March : SOUL TIME Guest Dj & Record Collector MARK WHITE !!!

The show is from 6pm till 8pm, great for a warm up before you venture out & about......

Social source share

Next Soul Time is tomorrow night 6 - 8pm on www.afro-disiac.co.uk.

My guest this week will be local Bournemouth soulie Steve Grubb.  

Listen in for a real mix of tunes, join in the chat and have a laugh with friends....go on you know it makes sense !!!

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Don't forget to tune in on Saturday for the next installment of Soul Time.  Joining me this week will be Bearsy, resident at Ghetto Soul, so you can be sure of some uptempo madness to get you on the mood for Saturday night.

Listen in between 6 - 8.00pm, join in the live chat and have a laugh with friends....enjoy !!!

www.afro-disiac.co.uk

Social source share

Anyone else having trouble getting into this website?

First attempts with the link took me to Facebook (which I don't do).

Entering the address to my browser gets me there but it instantly and repeatedly closes down. Says due to a problem with the website (or is it just me?)

- Kev

Social source share

There have been probs for some in previous weeks mainly related to the internet radio station's ustream system. Sallie has had discussions with the owner who is overwhelmed with the success of the show which apparantly has the highest figures by far as to people listening/veiwing & chatting live....hence some folk having probs unfortunately Kev. 

I've had occassional probs myself but I know you would have wanted to listen in to Bearsy's guest spot, so apologies all round mate.

Kind regards

Rod

Social source share

Just tried the link myself Kev & got through straight away, must be the luck of the draw mate lol.

Congrats to the Gills for getting promoted in the footie, I know Bearsy's been raving about it !!!

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

This Saturday's Show I will be joined by Leon Brown, dj at Gloucester Allnighter and regular radio presenter in Gloucester, so you can be sure to be in for a treat.

We'll be mixing up a whole load of tunes and having a laugh.

The usual time 6 - 8pm....so listen in, join in the chat and have a laugh with friends !!!

You can catch us on www.afro-disiac.co.uk

Hope to see you there....

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rodw

Enjoyed my 1st visit to the afro-disiac studios & it was good to see my ol mate Leon performing....& perform he did. Had a great laugh & looking forward to the next show on June 22nd. I'll leave Sallie to tell you all who the guest is but it will be a bit SPECIAL.... that's for sure !!!

Social source share

• 4 weeks later...

Hope you can join me tonight when my special guest will be Greg Belson, of the Devine Chord Gospel Show.  As well as spinning some of the best gospel tunes around Greg will also be playing some uptempo obscurities to get your feet moving.

Tune in on www.afro-disiac.co.uk between 6 and 8pm tonight....you won't be disappointed !!!

Hope to catch you later !!!

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rodw

Another fantastic show with Sallie & Greg Belson, possibly one of the best so far.....looking forward to next month's offerings !!!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert