soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

I will check when I get home. Its not been out of its sleeve in 15 or more years. (Not a sales pitch :thumbsup: )

I think it is in as perfect condition as you are likely to find. Is dished a technical term? :wicked:wacko.gif

Social source share

I think it is in as perfect condition as you are likely to find. Is dished a technical term? :thumbsup:wacko.gif

Warped means it could be any shape...........dished means exactly what it infers...........the centre section is lower than the outer section (or higher, depending which way up you have it!!), but other than that probably quite uniform around it's circumference...............if you think a dished 7" is fun, imagine what a dished 12" is like.............cueing a lightweight vinyl, dished 12" is no fun at all!!!

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

:thumbsup::wicked::ohmy::(:(

Warped means it could be any shape...........dished means exactly what it infers...........the centre section is lower than the outer section (or higher, depending which way up you have it!!), but other than that probably quite uniform around it's circumference...............if you think a dished 7" is fun, imagine what a dished 12" is like.............cueing a lightweight vinyl, dished 12" is no fun at all!!!

Cheers,

Mark R

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

OK I will eat my curry off it tonight. If none goes on the floor you buy it, if food hits the floor I'll give you a pound off?

Cant say fairer than that fella :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Ahh man. That was a lovely tea.

I couldnt make a bowl cos its too flat, but I managed to fold it over to make a Buritto. Have to watch those Lettuce stalks tho. they scratch a bit, but I suppose the cracks are the main concern. blush.gif

I laid it out on a tablecloth and it looks flat. turned it over and its fine.

Will get back to the guys who have made offers, but gotta get off the comp. Flattie is playing in a poker Tournament and needs to get back on.

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Edited top post.

Perhaps I should clear up, I dont actually eat my tea off records.

Both others still up for offers.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!