Please Read Specific Titles/ Response To Sales

Modernsoulsucks

Some of you may have noticed that I have been emending some titles in the ads that have been posted recently. I have had a few complaints recently regarding this.

If you look at the Sales guidelines the first tip is to be as specific as possible. Paticularly applies to those ads with only a couple of 45s for sale the details of which can easily be accommodated in the topic title.

I guess if you wanna add "Monster R&B" or "Current in-demander" as well its up to the poster, although that could be included in the actual sales blurb.

I do note no one ever describes as "Overpriced piece of tat" !

Secondly there has been quite a few complaints about non-response to wants. There also appears to be the reverse of this where sellers are not responding promptly to enquiries to buy. It might be an idea that if you post a sale you dont leave it too long before checking what responses you've received.

It is in the nature of this collecting scene that the enthusiasm and obsessiveness can lead to frustration. I'd prefer that they didn't take that out on me.

ROD [Forum Moderator]

• Helpful 1
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

• 1 month later...
Guest recordhound

Hi - I'm told there are some guidelines to follow about posting sales and to my shame I can't find them. I believe you are in the know on this I wonder if you can point me in the right direction please? Thanks, Steve

Social source share

Hi - I'm told there are some guidelines to follow about posting sales and to my shame I can't find them. I believe you are in the know on this I wonder if you can point me in the right direction please? Thanks, Steve

If you go in the sales section there are some 'pinned' topics at the top and these include the guidelines.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!