The Lancastrian Suite ( 3 Rooms -formerly The Fed )

Guest espo

Guest espo

The Lancastrian Suite

Wellington Road

Dunston

Gateshead----Tyne And Wear

Sunday 28th May --- 5.00pm till 2.30am

3 Rooms playing across the board soul music in the ultimate N East venue

THE LANCASTRIAN SUITE----Classic oldies & current floorfillers

D.J.s Don Thompson------ Colin Denham---Graham Dinsdale----Davey Mason----Matty Turner--- -Kev Richardson---Mick Boyes----Alan Hay

NORTHUMBRIAN SUITE---- Rarities,Underplayed Gems ,

D.J.s Dickie Watts--- Duncan Mcallister----Jeff Heads-----Steve Wilson----Tonge-----Kev Cowey--- Baz Atkinson

HANOVER SUITE (soul vision)-- 70s,80,s 90,s y2k

D.J.s Colin Johnstone--- Mark Dawson---Liana---Ewan Renton----Darren Leach--Macca

Wally Francis ----Karen Shoulder

Easily found half a mile from the Metro Centre on the Dunston /Whickham turn off

www.tynesidesoulpromotions.com---e mail conroypylb@aol.com

• Replies 45
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Cheers Steve

been meaning to post this all week, but as per normal , my heed is up my arse, I know I could rely on you

well for those of you who have not experienced The Lancastrian Suite ( formerly the fed) come on give it a try, one of the best venues you will venture into, 3 rooms of quality across the board soul music

Paul Conroy

Tyneside Soul Promotions

• 2 weeks later...

2 weeks to go to the Ultimate North East Soul Event, 3 rooms of Quality Soul Music being played by some of the North East's Premier DJ's

Prior to the slight problem Soul Source over the last few days, there were quite a few of members asking for trvel info, for some reason they have gone from my PM's, so if you are still interested contact me and I'll do the rest.

Marcelle are you and Chris still coming

Paul Conroy

Guest Marcelle

2 weeks to go to the Ultimate North East Soul Event, 3 rooms of Quality Soul Music being played by some of the North East's Premier DJ's

Prior to the slight problem Soul Source over the last few days, there were quite a few of members asking for trvel info, for some reason they have gone from my PM's, so if you are still interested contact me and I'll do the rest.

Marcelle are you and Chris still coming

Paul Conroy

Hi sweetie ....

Hopefullly we will be there xx

Edited by Marcelle
Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Ewan

so am I , but there again I'm supposed to eh!!!!!! any way what's this about you being good looking, something to that affect posted on another forum

Steady on lad!!! the chicks will be all over ye

Paul Conroy

:unsure::D:lol::D:lol::D:D

Guest espo

Think i saw that one Ewan----Something about "Extremely tall good looking soul fan seeks Goat for fun nights in,must have gsoh"

Guest espo

Im nothing like Ted

A) im better looking

cool.gif im a lot fitter

C) ive got more money

So y see ---socially ,physically and economically im a far superior being

( and i cant talk s***e as good as Ted ----Still trying tho)

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

Think i saw that one Ewan----Something about "Extremely tall good looking soul fan seeks Goat for fun nights in,must have gsoh"

I was only looking for me COAT....

ranting_1.gif:thumbsup:

Well it's just over one week to go to the Ultimate North Soul Event, there will be some awesome tunes played, by Great North East DJ's in all 3 rooms, so what ever your music style is , it will be covered.

The veune is just brilliant and if you have not ventured this far North before, come on up and give it ago, you will be surprised

Paul Conroy

just giving this a prompt, some good places on that night but for those further up north ( and Scotland ) who can't travel far give this a go,3 rooms to keep everybody happy and in the downstairs room where we are trying to play summat a little different the main guest is Dickie Watts !! good place, CHEAP BEER, and guaranteed fun !!

Best to turn two Paul ..... as for what happened whistling.gif

You don't want to know ... really you don't ..... :lol:

Joan

well I'm glad that's cleared up, I know what to expect now :lol::lol: , but saying that really I should know by now what to expect and nothing they do will surprsie me now,

TOP KNACKERS :D:D indeed

Paul Conroy

Guest ZTSC

get there for 6.00 and you can double deck with me in the one hour mid tempo warm up, :lol: sure we can find something to do early on and keep us out of trouble :lol:

Sounds good - got plenty of that mid tempo stuff to keep the early birds happy mate. whistling.gif

It's got to be a quiet one mind after last weeks performance :lol:

I'll call you on Friday.

Kev

Guest ZTSC

Best to turn two Paul ..... as for what happened whistling.gif

You don't want to know ... really you don't ..... :lol:

Joan - talk about blind leading the blind !!!

So ... after me ...1,2,3 and BANG ! :lol:

Sounds good - got plenty of that mid tempo stuff to keep the early birds happy mate. whistling.gif

It's got to be a quiet one mind after last weeks performance :lol:

I'll call you on Friday.

Kev

What was last weeks performance? I don't remember it :lol:

Guest stash313

At Birmingham this weekend, so won't be able to make it up.

Have a good one though Paul and the crew always a fun trip up to Geordie Land.

Ewan

Sorry for not posting these times heeed up me arse as usual

Lancastrian Suite

6-7 Harry & Diane

7-8 Graham Dinsdale

8-9 Alan Hay & Vin Robson

9-10 Don Thompson

10-11 Kev Richardson & Mick Boyes

11-12 Steve Davidson

12-1 Colin Denham

1-2.30 Davie Mason & Matty Turner

The Ramside Suite

(Modern Room)

6-7 Karen Shoulder

7- 7.45 Darren Leach

7.45-8.30 Ewan Renton

8.30-9.15 Liana

9.15-10.00 Colin Johnstone

10.00-10.45 Mark Dawson

10.45-11.30 Darren Leach

11.30-12.15 Ewan Renton

12.15-1.00 Liana

1.00-1.45 Colin Johnstone

1.45-2.30 Mark Dawson

The Northumbrian Suite

6.00-7.00 mid tempo warm up ( Jeff )

7.00-7.30 Tonge

7.30-8.00 Steve Wilson

8.00-8.30 Jeff Heads

8.30-9.00 Baz Atkinson

9.00-9.30 Kev Cowey

9.30-10.00 Duncan McAllister

10.00-11.00 Dickie Watts, main guest and top collector !

11.00-11.30 Tonge

11.30-12.00 Steve Wilson

12.00-12.30 Jeff Heads

12.30-1.00 Baz Atkinson

1.00-1.30 Kev Cowey

1.30-2.30 Duncan and anybody else still able to

What ever event you all go to today enjoy it and have a great time

Paul Conroy

may i just say this venue now represents everything that is bad about the northern scene,political bollox vieled attempts to split friendships,DJS who have never attended a venue since wigan slammed the door(whats that about mr promoters),i took a lot of grief defending this venue,i wish i had saved the skin on my fingertips for something worthwhile,if they want to make it personal,thats fine too,cos for once i am not the one in the wrong here.

may i just say this venue now represents everything that is bad about the northern scene,political bollox vieled attempts to split friendships,DJS who have never attended a venue since wigan slammed the door(whats that about mr promoters),i took a lot of grief defending this venue,i wish i had saved the skin on my fingertips for something worthwhile,if they want to make it personal,thats fine too,cos for once i am not the one in the wrong here.

Here I was drinking my wine, wishing I was at The Fed, but unfortunately I drew the short straw & I was left holding the 5 year old while the hubby gets to go & I read this.

Ted, sweetheart who has upset you? Surely whoever it is you can sort it out with them by means of pm.

I've only been to The Fed a couple of times but I have found it a really good do & Paul was really sweet when he found out it was my wedding anniversary & bought my pressies, when he hardly even knew me. He has had to put up with a lot in the past, dont know why, I dont get involved in the politics, it's all bollocks & just go & enjoy myself.

I especially like going to the north east, as a nicer crowd of people you couldnt miss to meet.

I really hope this gets sorted, as I hate to see anyone fall out.

And heres hoping that my hubby gets back in one piece this time as his last time out with Kev J was disasterous :lol:

Kirstyx

Ted

To say I'm angry and totally pissed off with your vindictive comments towards me, is an understatement. What Have I done to you to deserve this torrent of abuse, I'll tell you what I have done NOTHING, TOTALLY NOTHING!!!!!

So you say, The Fed represents everything that is bad about Northern , I don't think so!! I'll tell you I was trying to do,please everyone by giving what people were asking me for, granted not everything is spot on, and now it will never be spot on for the following reasons

1) Your horrible vindictive comments has made me look like a piece of shit to people on here who do not know me, you have made out to be a backstabbing twat, which I am not

2) You have made the North east a laughing stock, who wants to come up here after what you have wrote

3) last night was the last one, I've pulled the plug, for reasons of finace, a new pricing policy by the new company has no place in putting Soul Nights on, i would be ripping people off, which I do not intend to do, they have asked me to wait until the end of the week, which i agreed to, but these's comments by someone who I thiought was a friend has put the icing on the cake, I don't need shit and personal abuse like this you are bang out of order so f*** it, it stops now, there will be no more

Ted I have never answered someone back in an open forum like this before, so take heed of this

Don't ring ring me saying you did'nt mean it

Don't come on here saying you meant something else

just stay out of my way

some mate EH!!!

Ted I'm really pissed off with you, and there was no need for the abuse, no need at all

Paul Conroy

Kirsty

Sorry for sounding off and thank you for your kind words

to the moderators of this site I apologise if I have went over the top, however I will defend myself

Paul Conroy

Paul

Dont worry about sounding off, I'm sure everyone fully understands.

Bri rang this morning to say he had a really good night & enjoyed himself. He did however end up sleep walking at Deb & Ewans. Deb found him with nothing on in the middle of the night with a load of towels wanting to know where the dryer was. Good to see that I have got him house trained :wicked: . I married a nutter! ph34r.gif

Seriously though Paul I hope you dont pull the plug on it all, I personally think you have a good thing going there & if I had a babysitter for the rugrat last night I would have been there. I know that promoting is a thankless task, I tried it once & decided being a punter was better. Anyway, just give it some thought.

Me & Bri are going to do our best to get to your new do on June 10th. Lauren hates staying at the inlaws, she dosent like my sister in laws dogs & my mother in law cant even look after herself, let alone a 5 year old, so we are hoping to sort something else out.

Take care.

Kirstyx

Guest Neil Taylor

this scene is getting fucked up by all this nonsense,northern soul appeals to a wide audiance and every corner needs catering for.This music as been part of british culture since the sixties,nobody owns it or as rights over it.end of the day its all about the music,and what people like.Middleton allnighters are a good example of all tastes being catered for under one roof,pure and simple it works.Paul i dont know you but i know it is a thankless task promoting a soul event.you cant please everyone everytime,all you can do is your best.....neil.