Up For Offers

Guest Tommy

Guest Tommy

Serious offers only please (cash or trades).

E-mail or pm me: pottsy42pottsy@hotmail.com

CAROL & GERRI - ON YOU HEARTACHE LOOKS GOOD / HOW CAN I EVER FIND THE WAY - MGM - DEMO (MINT-)

CAJUN HART - GOT TO FIND A WAY / LOVER'S PRAYER - WARNER BROS - RARE GREEN ISSUE (MINT-)

THE TRIUMPHS - I'M COMING TO YOUR RESCUE / THE WORLD OWES ME A LOVIN' - OKEH - WHITE DEMO (MINT-)

BOBBY ANGELLE - TOO MUCH FOR YOU / SOMEONE IS GONNA HURT YOU - MONEY (STRONG VG)

CANDI-BARS - I BELIEVE IN YOU / YOU'RE THE ONE - CANDY-STIX - YELLOW LABEL (STRONG VG +)

THE INTERTAINS - GLAD I FOUND YOU / NEED YOUR LOVE - UPTOWN - RARE ISSUE (EX)

THE CONSTELLATIONS - I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO / POPA DADDY - GEMINI STAR (EX - SMALL STICKER MARK ON LABELS)

THE STRATOLINERS - WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH MY LOVE / YOUR LOVE - FEDERAL - WHITE DEMO (EX)

THE O'JAYS - I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU / PRETTY WORDS - IMPERIAL - RARE DEMO (EX-)

PORGY & THE MONARCHS - THAT GIRL / IF IT'S FOR REAL BABY - MUSICOR (LOOKS EX- PLAYS WITH SOME BACKGROUND NOISE)

Thanks for looking!

post-2018-1146771430.jpg

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Tommy

If you're offering something for sale in the sales section, it should IMO actually be for sale.

A link to e-bay is waisting peoples time.

Col.

If you look at my first post Col they were for sale. I said serious offers only and ended up with time waster e-mails.

I wouldn't call links to my auctions "a waist of time". But sitting here reading & replying to your post is another matter :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest rachel

Links to auctions should be posted in the eBay sales section. It's down at the moment since the site problems but please stick to that in future - thanks.

Social source share

Guest Tommy

Links to auctions should be posted in the eBay sales section. It's down at the moment since the site problems but please stick to that in future - thanks.

Will do Rachel.

Social source share

Guest Tommy

Hello mate. How much for Triumphs if its not already sold?

I've just sent you a Personal Message, Stitch.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!