Jerry Cook - I Hurt On The Other Side

Sunnysoul

There are Original issues, but they have the proper Capitol machine stamps in the run out grooves.

Original issues have the Daisy stamp and what looks like a machine stamped 1 in the runout groove.

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Not all the issues are fakes!!! There are Original issues, but they have the proper Capitol machine stamps in the run out grooves. Original issues have the Daisy stamp and what looks like a machine stamped 1 in the runout groove. The early 70's look-a-like issue boots, did not have the stamps!

Also boots are big thick vinyl, originals are thinner.

Social source share

:hatsoff2: HI ALL ....I have the green DEMO of JERRY COOK, in the past 1972ish I got the fake ?& the OOTP PRESS, Not sure if I have seen the official issue, but I am sure it exists, unlike my 70s quest for a copy of "thumb a ride" DEMO? :D DAVE K

For clarity's sake Jerry Cook was issued, same deal like Alex Patten.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

I have records with the name Pete Smith stamped on, and it's from a different one - it's a fairly common name

Pete Smith from Runcorn was a well known collecter here in the Northwest sadly he passed away quite a few years ago he was a smashing bloke well liked had some great UK records has well has original rare soul in his collection .. I work with his sister ..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!