Blackpool - Fleetwood Soul Weekender

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hopefully Dave might have '1,000 Wonders' which Archie says-isn't him on lead!

My Spanish 45 copy was sold years ago and unless one of our team has one....we can't hear it. Archie does not want to perform it even though he is credited on the Atlantic LP.

Incidentally, Warner Music are releasing a fantastic cd package including every A and B side on Atlantic plus the unreleased 'One Night Affair' (he cut it before the O'Jays and Jerry Butler)

A limited single of 1,000 Wonders backed with the evergreen 'Here I Go Again' will be released on Atlantic. Hopefully Mr.Bell will be happy to sign them plus your own collectables on the Saturday night(Nov 13). If he takes offence 'there's gonna be a showdown' and then 'where will we go when the party's over', 'here I go again' talking cheesily just like 'old people' who 'just can't stop dancing'

GET YER ARCHIE BELL and the DRELLS tunes on in your lunchbreak!

A QUICK UPDATE; Friday, Nov 12-Sunday, Nov 14

3 rooms(Northern, Modern, Crossover)

Live on stage with the Snake Davies Band...ARCHIE BELL and GARLAND GREEN plus JACQUI WILIAMS and LEONI.

All nighters in all rooms on Fri and Sat plus 'til 2am on Sunday/Monday.

30 DJ's, 20 Record dealers. Join Richard Searling and Kev Roberts your hosts for a terrific weekend.

Stay from as littles as £39 for 3 nights. Saturday only tickets £25.

Book on line at www.goldsoul.co.uk Ticket agents; Discount Disc 01782-266888 or Beatin Rhythm 0161-834-7783

• 2 weeks later...

A QUICK UPDATE;  Friday, Nov 12-Sunday, Nov 14

3 rooms(Northern, Modern, Crossover)

Live on stage with the Snake Davies Band...ARCHIE BELL and GARLAND GREEN plus JACQUI WILIAMS and LEONI. 

All nighters in all rooms on Fri and Sat plus 'til 2am on Sunday/Monday.

30 DJ's, 20 Record dealers. Join Richard Searling and Kev Roberts your hosts for a terrific weekend.

Stay from as littles as £39 for 3 nights. Saturday only tickets £25.

Book on line at www.goldsoul.co.uk  Ticket agents; Discount Disc 01782-266888  or Beatin Rhythm 0161-834-7783

link

And joining us for a femme fatale session ALISON HOLDEN-NIGHTINGALE, CAROL MCCARTHY, COOKIE AND RACHEL SHIRLEY 6-8 ON SATURDAY 13/11

Hopefully Dave might have '1,000 Wonders' which Archie says-isn't him on lead!

My Spanish 45 copy was sold years ago and unless one of our team has one....we can't hear it. Archie does not want to perform it even though he is credited on the Atlantic LP.

Incidentally, Warner Music are releasing a fantastic cd package including every A and B side on Atlantic plus the unreleased 'One Night Affair' (he cut it before the O'Jays and Jerry Butler)

A limited single of 1,000 Wonders backed with the evergreen 'Here I Go Again' will be released on Atlantic. Hopefully Mr.Bell will be happy to sign them plus your own collectables on the Saturday night(Nov 13). If he takes offence 'there's gonna be a showdown' and then 'where will we go when the party's over', 'here I go again' talking cheesily just like 'old people' who 'just can't stop dancing'

GET YER ARCHIE BELL and the DRELLS tunes on in your lunchbreak!

link

Wasn't this first done while he was in the army by the TSU Tornados (who also backed the Drells while he was away) sold well enough regionally so decided to cash in on his name after hit with Tighten Up????