The Divine Chord Gospel Show Group

Greg Belson

I've had a facebook group set up for my radio show for some time now....a place where rarities are discussed, soundclips are available and pictures are included for those that wanna chat about gospel soul, funk and spiritual recordings.

If anyone here is on facebook and would like to join the group, then please go to the page via the link and make a request to join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/210146665696412/

Thanks alot, and hopefully see you in the group!

Social source share

Greg, I visited your Facebook site a few weeks back after clicking on the clip of the Caffey Bros 45 you posted up here -- some great tracks are up there.

I've been a member of the Southern Soul Forum for 15+ years and members there have become firm friends in that time.

So much so, that a few of the SS listies that are gospel fans / experts have made me CD-R's of obscure tracks down the years.

I knew (some) folk over on that forum would be very interested in your site, so I posted up a message (that included a link to the site) about the page.

Quite a few SSers checked it out & a few even posted replies saying how fantastic the page is.

....... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Thanks alot for mentioning the group and the youtube channel on the other forum, Roburt.....really appreciate it! The show will be running for the foreseeable future, so I'll be adding to my youtube on a regular basis.

Cheers to everyone that's stopped by and checked out what this fascinating genre has to offer!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!