Cre-Shendos On Aquarius Deadwax

boba

Can anyone who has a green print label of the cre-shendos on aquarius, this version:

https://www.popsike.com/RARE-NORTHERN-45-CRESHENDOS-on-AQUARIUS/4830157287.html

give me details of the deadwax on both sides? I would greatly appreciate it. There are at least two presses of this, I have two presses on the regular label, trying to see if there's a third press. Thanks in advance.

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Thanks so much, this really really helps and does answer my question. I've been told that the green label print is a different version. I ended up getting a different version (30 seconds longer on the ballad side and the northern side skips on some turntables) but it's the regular black print label. The dead wax you just listed matches the common white label version, so that disproves that at least all of the green label print versions are alternate masters. The dead wax on the alternate version is this:

This must be love: Boola Boola X3382 SLS RW

You're still on my mind: 1234-8 "StiLL ON My MIND" SLS RW

The you're still on my mind dead wax exactly matches on both presses, it's the same plates. So I guess there are just some presses (which you can't tell by label color as they exist on the black print label and *might* exist on the green print label) that have a longer ballad side. These are the presses with the Boola Boola in the dead wax. Thanks again!

Social source share

Both sides, I thought, were all treble. I remembered having to turn the bass all the way up and the treble way down to make it sound OK.

must admit ive had 2 x black and gold label designs and have the green/gold in my collection none with any sound problems, regards the label

viarations i only realised just before i sold a black/gold label that the flip sides are slightly different versions.

Social source share

must admit ive had 2 x black and gold label designs and have the green/gold in my collection none with any sound problems, regards the label

viarations i only realised just before i sold a black/gold label that the flip sides are slightly different versions.

Thanks again for your help. Just to clarify, only some of the black print label are different on the ballad side, some are the same as the green print. The longer version is the one with the "boola boola" deadwax.

Social source share

• 1 month later...

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!