Impressions/you've Been Cheatin

Mick Reed

• Replies 17
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Was very popular (US R&B chart Top 20 / Pop Top 40) and sold (in US / UK) over an extended period.

Guess it was pressed in more than one plant on a number of occasions, so it should be available in various incarnations.

Thanks just never seen one,none on popsike or any of the dealers lists.

Social source share

You've Been Cheatin' must have remained on catalogue for a good few months after its release (I assume Nov 1965 is correct) - Mick's copy looks as if it would have been pressed during the label's switch-round of design (roughly between April and July 1966).

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

You've Been Cheatin' must have remained on catalogue for a good few months after its release (I assume Nov 1965 is correct) - Mick's copy looks as if it would have been pressed during the label's switch-round of design (roughly between April and July 1966).

The delta number says 1965 but maybe its out be a few months,cheers.

Social source share

Nice copy that....my Gypsy woman is on the same press label design which i bought in san Francisco.

Do you want to sell it?

Mal

No thanks Mal,strange thing this when i ordered it i was expecting coming on the other label design.cheers

Edited by Mick Reed
Social source share

Looks to me like a WEST COAST press which has that "white circle ABC " same as Eddie Bishop , Joey Gee etc.....slightly harder to obtain I would say , but hey what do I Know ...............F.ALL

i found quite a few copies in LA back in the 90's..took a couple and the para one..left the rest..maybe 20..so maybe a west coast press..

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert