Radio Reminder

The Northern Soul Hall of Fame

Presenter; Kev Roberts

PLAYLIST THIS WEEKEND; Oct 16/17

Stations; Solar, Sky Digital Channel 879(www.goldsoul.co.uk)

Saturday 10am-Noon. The show is rolled out to Sunshine 855am(Shropshire) and Mansfield 103.2fm(North Midlands) for air on Sunday at 5-7pm.

USA listeners can hear the show on the ESN format www.beachshag.com at 12 noon USA and 5pm UK time every Sunday. Some selections are featured on Saga 106.6(East Midlands) every Friday at 8pm.

THIS WEEKS SHOW(playlist, competitions, guests)

Hour 1(Northern); The Lewis Sisters-Tell Me The Rumours Are Wrong(VIP unreleased), Brenda Holloway-My Baby Moves Me(Tamla unreleased), Dee Dee Sharp-What Kind of Lady,Lada Edmund Jnr-Larue, Four Vandals-The Wrong Side of Town(Steve Brookstein, Vandals lead singer and currently on X-Factor a future guest!), Jason Knight-Our Love Is Getting Stronger, Staple Singers-Trippin On Your Love, GIG GUIDE courtesy of NSOUL magazine, Morris Chestnut-Too Darn Soulful,Brooks and Jerry-I Got What It Takes,Bill Bush-I'm Waiting, Joe Tex-Under Your Powerful Love,Lonne-Home of the Blues., Darrell Nulisch-Handle With Care, Archie Bell-Look Back Over Your Shoulder then Kev talks to the DRIFTERS about their Northern Soul output and plays Baby What I Mean and You Got To Pay Your Dues.

Hour 2; A great selection of CLASSIC SOUL(60's-present) including 'Our MOTOWN'

Requests and info to; kev@thesoulshow.com

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Johnny One Trout

Brenda Holloway-My Baby Moves Me(Tamla unreleased)

Fantastic record Kevster nearly as good as her version of All I do which is my favourite version of the song

John

Brenda Holloway-My Baby Moves Me(Tamla unreleased)

Fantastic record Kevster nearly as good as her version of All I do which is my favourite version of the song

John

link

Tammi's version is my favourite