Micky Cruise Rip

Guest Mrs M

Guest Mrs M

It is with a broken heart that I have to tell everyone that Micky (Michael Edward) Cruise has now passed away. As his best friend, I ask for some privacy for Annie, his family and closest friends. One of the Northern Soul Scenes true Soul Men and real characters. R.I.P. my beautiful friend x

Edited by Mrs M
Social source share

Very difficult to take in, every time I saw him he would come bounding over with his latest selection of jokes, and then we'd talk records - but always a joy to talk to. My life is better for having known you, Mickey. Sincerest condolences to Annie and all those close to you.

R.I.P.

Des Parker

Edited by SOUL.INC
  • Helpful 3
Social source share

Guest NASHEE

RIP Mickey Cruise, Gone from our lives but not from our hearts.

One of the funniest most loveable guys you could ever meet..It was a pleasure to know you sweetie xxx

Social source share

Guest SteveC
As Chalky said we knew it was coming but that gut wrenching feeling we've had all weekend remains. It was a priveledge to know Mickey. Never a dull moment and to laugh with him was the norm not the exception!!! RIP buddy. You will be sorely missed. Our thoughts are with Annie, family and his nearest and dearest.
Social source share

Guest gordon russell

R.I.P FELLA.......MICKEY CRUISE ONE OF THE SOUL SCENES TRUE CHARACTERS....A LOSS INDEED....CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY & ANNIE TEZZA & JAN

Social source share

So you've gone and left us Micky - rest assured you won't be forgotten, and you've left a legacy of a big hole in the hearts of everyone that loved you.

Thinking of Annie and your family, and of course Jules and the rest of the Wiganers that were your closest friends.

Give em hell, and make sure you tell everyone the wide mouthed frog joke

RIP xx

Social source share

RIP Micky my friend ,this is such a sad sad loss indeed,gonna miss you mate,

condolences go to Annie and the families,

You willnever be forgotten Micky

Toby.

Social source share

Very sad news indeed (sorry about previous post - down to being called with the wrong info) - anyway someone I met when I first started going and have loved and respected ever since - will miss him greatly, though I rarely got to see him in recent times. Condolences Annie, RIP Mickey.

Dx

Edited by DaveNPete
Social source share

Guest ang b

We have lost another greatly love legend & great character of our scene, he will never be forgotten, we all have funny stories over the years of great times with him that we will treasure & miss, it won't be the same without him, love & thoughts to Annie god bless her & all the family, RIP Mickey xx

Social source share

Sad news indeed, the scene has certainly just lost some of it's shine, but is a better place for ever having him in it at all

R.I.P. Micky 

Social source share

Like others have said, it wasn't any easier knowing this was gonna happen.

Yet another of our own, we have lost, and to alot of us, one of the younger ones as well.

The Nighter Scene will be alot less fun place to be now Micky as gone.

Condolences to Annie & The Family.

Gone but will never be forgotten Micky Cruise R.I.P.

Dave & Lou. xxxxxx

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!