Four Tracks - Charade & Lonnie Lester - You Can't Go

Cobblers

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 

I'm pretty sure that this is not a white demo. Pretty much all of the Note 45s had white labels. There are exceptions (Alice Swoboda, one of the Eula Coopers). Not that his price is way off or anything, it's just likely not a demo. What's on the other side of the copy for sale? Is it Charade again? If so, then I stand corrected.

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Not a white demo, nor does it have Charades on the rear either.  It's a standard Note issue release.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Pretty much all of the Note 45s had white labels. it's just likely not a demo. 

A school boy error or a very misguided sales pitch.  Whatever rather insulting from a senior supplier !!    

Social source share

A school boy error or a very misguided sales pitch.  Whatever rather insulting from a senior supplier !!    

Hi,

It's not a 45 that "Floats My Boat" if it was a logo or item i was after i would do more research, I was just trying to help a member after a want.

I agree a senior supplier should know better.

Social source share

Guest Nick Harrison

Hi,

It's not a 45 that "Floats My Boat" if it was a logo or item i was after i would do more research, I was just trying to help a member after a want.

I agree a senior supplier should know better.

Good morning Spook,

Good work, but you were never in the frame, your help was welcomed, valued and in keeping. It's just a few late nite & early morning vinyl detectives, reporting for duty.

You are now out of any pending enquiries.

Brady's been cuffed, collared and tagged.

:thumbup:  

• Helpful 1
Social source share