Mfp & Sounds Superb Motown Etc, Lps For Sale

Gene-R

These are all UK MFP compilations. All, bar 2, are "Sounds Superb" comps. As you know, Sounds Superb compilations from the early '70s contained alternative takes of tracks, even some unreleased takes and cover versions.

Recorded P&P is £2.80 for first LP. I will accept Cheques, P.Os or PayPal. To reserve any items, contact me on 07714 324852, or gene1964@hotmail.co.uk or PM me if the PM function is working again. Thanks!

THE TEMPTATIONS: Get Ready (SPR 90004) EX (small edge warp not affecting play) £8

Get Ready/Say You/Everybody Needs Love/You've Got To Earn It/Born To Love You/You're The One I Need/Too Busy Thinking About My Baby/Fading Away/It's A Lonely World Without Your Love/I Gotta Know Now/Just Another Lonely Night/You'll Lose A Precious Love

MARTHA & THE VANDELLAS: Dancing In The Street (SPR 90005) EX £10

Dancing In The Street/Dancing Slow/Nobody'll Care/There He Is (At My Door)/Mickey's Monkey/Hitch Hike/One Way Out/Motoring/Happiness Is Guaranteed/No More Tearstained Make-up/What Am I Going To Do Without Your Love/Tell Me I'll Never Be Alone

MARVIN GAYE: How Sweet It Is (SPR 90006) EX (small writing on back cover) £10

How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By You/Seek & You Shall Find/Memories/You're What's Happening In The World Today/Hey Diddle Diddle/You're The One For Me/Tear It On Down/At Last I Found A Love/Loving You Is Sweeter Than Ever/Change What You Can/It's Love I Need/Every Now & Then

R. DEAN TAYLOR: Indiana Wants Me (SPR 90007) MINT- £10

Gotta See Jane/Don't Fool Around/There's A Ghost In My House/Ain't It A Sad Thing/Back Street/Gonna Give Her All The Love I've Got/Indiana Wants Me/Woman Alive/Candy Apple Red/Love's You're Name/Shadow/Taos New Mexico

MARY WELLS: Greatest Hits (SPR 90008) EX+ £10

My Guy/When I'm Gone/Guarantee (For A Lifetime)/Honey Boy/One Block From Heaven/You Lost The Sweetest Boy/What's Easy For Two Is Hard For One/The One Who Really Loves You/You Beat Me To The Punch/Two Lovers/Laughing Boy/Your Old Standby

SMOKEY ROBINSON/MIRACLES: I Heard It Through The Grapevine (SPR 90009) MINT- (small writing on back of cover) £10

I Heard it Through The Grapevine/Save Me/Soulful Shack/You Only Build Me Up To Tear Me Down/More, More, More Of Your Love/It's A Good Feeling/Swept For You Baby/Much Better Off/After You Put Back The Pieces (I'll Still Have A Broken Heart)/Beauty is Only Skin Deep/You Must Be Love/Just Losing You

AS ABOVE - ANOTHER COPY : EX++ (small hole punched on top opening) £8

DIANA ROSS/SUPREMES: Stop! In The Name Of Love (MFP 50291) EX+ £10

Stop! In The Name Of Love/Get Ready/Shake Me, Wake Me/Love Makes Me Do Foolish Things/I'm In Love Again/He Holds His Own/Love Is Like A Heatwave/I'll Set You Free/Remove This Doubt/I'm So Glad I Got Somebody (Like You Around)/Always In My Heart/The Beginning Of The End

THE O'JAYS: Live! (MFP 50124) MINT- (tiny bit of writing on back cover) £10

I'll Be Sweeter Tomorrow/I'm So Glad I Found You/Going Going Gone/That's Alright/I Dig Your Act/Look Over Your Shoulder/You're Too Sweet/Just Another Guy/Four For The Price Of One/Love Is Everywhere/Now That I've Found You/I'll Be Seeing You

Edited by Gene-R
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source