Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

phillyDaveG

Neptune Records Full Discography

Next up in my Mighty 3 label discographies is Neptune. A short lived label spanning just 2 years, but contained some really top music,

Tracks show A/B sides and LPs show all tracks in order. Discuss away;

Single releases

Prefixed N

1969:

12 The O'Jays "One night affair"/"There's someone (waiting back home)"

13 The Corner Boys (& Friends) "Gang war (Don't make no sense)"/"Take it easy soul Brother"

14 Bunny Sigler "Great big liar"/"Where do the lonely go"

15 Bunny & Cindy "We're only human"/"Sure didn't take long (for the news to get around)"

16 The Indigos "Taboo"/"I love you (Je vous aime oui je fais)"

17 Linda Jones "I'll be sweeter tomorrow"/"That's when I'll stop loving you"

18 The O'Jays "Branded bad"/"You're the best thing since candy"

1970:

19 The Vibrations "Who's gonna help me now?"/"Expressway to your heart"

20 The O'Jays "There's someone waiting (back home)"/"Christmas ain't Christmas, New Years ain't New Years without the one you love"

21 The Vibrations "Smoke signals"/"Who's gonna help me now?"

22 The O'Jays "Deeper (in love with you)"/"I've got the groove"

23 The Three Degrees "What I see"/"Reflections of yesterday"

24 Bunny Sigler & Cindy Scott "We're only human"/"Conquer the world together"

25 Bunny Sigler "Don't stop doing what you're doing"/"Where do the lonely go"

26 Linda Jones "Ooh baby you move me"/"Can you blame me?"

27 Cupit "Trainman (Akiwawa)"/"Squeeze your knees"

28 The Vibrating Vibrations "Right on Brother - right on"/"Surprise party for baby"

29 The New Direction "Didn't we"/"Ride my carousel"

30 Billy Paul "Mrs.Robinson"/"Let's fall in love all over"

31 The O'Jays "Looky looky (look at me girl)"/"Let me in your world"

Album releases

Prefixed NLPS

1970:

200 The New Direction "The New Direction" ("Spinning wheel"/"Didn't we"/"If you show me the way"/"Tribute to Burt Bacharach & Hal David: I say a little prayer/Walk on by/Always something there to remind me/Never get to Heaven/What the world needs now/Windows of the world/Trains and boats and planes/Do you know the way to San Jose?/Alfie/"Feeling good"/"Teardrops and heartaches"/"Ride my carousel"/"Dream medley: You stepped out of a dream/Don't let me lose this dream/Dream/Close your eyes/I have dreamed")

201 Billy Paul "Ebony woman" ("Ebony Woman"/Mrs.Robinson"/"Windmills of Your Mind/"Everyday People"/"Let's Fall In Love All Over"/"Windy"/"Psychedelic Sally"/"Traces"/"Proud Mary")

202 The O'Jays "In Philadelphia" ("One night affair"/"You're the best thing since candy"/"Branded bad"/"I should be your lover"/"Looky looky (look at me girl)"/"Deeper (in love with you)"/"Let me in your world"/"Just can't get enough"/"I've got the groove"/"Medley: Little green apples/Something"/ "It's too strong")

PS. If you are going to repost these discogs anywhere, I'd appreciate a mention :)

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts