Cookie Scott - Mislead

KevH

that's the "sebastian effect".

I would have bid more than $50 to get a stock copy. I recently got the rare green label stock copy of billy and the hiliners, was psyched (and no, there is no purple label copy, and the green label is an original). I have two copies with different label designs of the Deboniers, both are on white labels though.

• Helpful 1
Social source share

Are we talking about the yellow issue of Mislead vocal/int.? I wouldn't have thought it that rare. I've had it in the past very cheaply and gave one as a present to a girlfriend (cheapskate that I am).

I've mentioned on here before that I think the Instrumental is actually the better record, despite the Cookie Scott vocal being pretty good in its own right.

Social source share

Are we talking about the yellow issue of Mislead vocal/int.? I wouldn't have thought it that rare. I've had it in the past very cheaply and gave one as a present to a girlfriend (cheapskate that I am).

I've mentioned on here before that I think the Instrumental is actually the better record, despite the Cookie Scott vocal being pretty good in its own right.

Maybe not that rare,but not as sought after as "i don't care / misled".Odd really because the yellow green one seems to be the original (of "Mislead").

btw.....which is the correct spelling? :wicked:

Social source share

that's the "sebastian effect".

I would have bid more than $50 to get a stock copy. I recently got the rare green label stock copy of billy and the hiliners, was psyched (and no, there is no purple label copy, and the green label is an original). I have two copies with different label designs of the Deboniers, both are on white labels though.

Love to see this green issue Bob, we were chatting about... thats interesting to find out Orr and Airplay were the same owner / Label, my billy and the high liners is the WD, tad bit of label wear, for for $40 usd, i think it was a steal...

Bought my 'Mislead' (Yellow Issue) on here 3/4 years back, Paid £150 I think... sterling..

Mal.C

Edited by Mal.C.
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!