L P's & 12" Singles

Henry

SOUL45COLLECTOR

FREE POST (WORLDWIDE) ON ORDERS OF 4 OR MORE RECORDS

Full insurance is recommended for packages valued at over £50.

Full postal insurance is extra: UK £4.25. Overseas £8.

Sound clips for records can be found here -
https://www.soul45collector.com/lps.htm

Soul 45’s wanted - From single items to whole collections — I buy worldwide!

Also loads of great soul for set sale, with sound clips, on the website
www.soul45collector.com

Payment details at end of list.

To reserve/buy records: email — info@soul45collector.com or phone — (0)7941 309 081 (9am to 9pm)

All records should be in at least excellent condition, unless stated otherwise. Most will be mint-.

Please ask if you need to know the exact condition.

As always your satisfaction is guaranteed.

"Dells, The" I touched a dream (Inc. Your song  ) great 20th Century 20
"Mighty Marvelows, The" "Same (Inc. Talking 'bout ya, baby  / Your little sister  / I'm so confused  )" superb LP ABC 40
"Cissel, Chuck" Just for you (Inc. Don't tell me you're sorry  ) superb LP Arista 25
Hiroshima "Same(Inc.Never, never )" great Arista 15
Mandrill New Worlds(Inc.Too late )  Arista 15
Cate Bros In one eye and out the other (Inc. Where can we go  ) great Asylum 15
"Banks, Darrell" Darrell Banks is here !(Inc all his best tracks) ex- cover/classic LP Atco 60
"Bell, Archie & Drells, The" Tighten up(Inc.Thousand woders /When you left..... .) stereo Atlantic 60
"Franklin, Aretha" Aretha You (Inc. It only happens when I look at you  ) Superb Atlantic 25
"Womack, Bobby" The poet(Inc.So many sides of you )  Beverly Glen 20
"Hughes, Fred" Baby boy ex- cover Brunswick 20
"Wells, Jean" "World, here comes(inc. What Have I got to lose /After loving you )" "cc/4"" seam split/great LP" Calla 40
"Bryson, Peabo" Turn the hands of time(Inc Why don't you make up your mind ) superb/LP only Capitol 20
"Magnificent Men, The" "The world of soul(Got to be love ,Nobody can turn me )" superb LP Capitol 30
"Smith, OC" Together(Inc.Just couldn't help mself ) w/demo/soc Caribou 15
"Qualls, Sydney Joe" So sexy (Inc. I don't do this)  superb/LP only track/unless you collect bootleg 45's! Chi-sound 50
"Miles, Buddy" All the faces of Buddy Miles (Inc. I'm just a kiss away  ) superb LP Columbia 20
"Smith, OC" At home(Inc.Color him father ) highly recommended Columbia 20
"Smith, OC" For once in my life(Inc. Stormy ) ex-/cover/great version Columbia 12
"Smith, OC" For once in my life(Inc. Stormy) in shrink/great version Columbia 15
"Womack, Bobby" Home is where the heart is (Inc. Home is where the heart is  / Something for my head  ) superb LP Columbia 20
"Williams, Lenny" Gotta lotta luv (5 versions-Inc House mix ) "12" single/superb" Crush 30
"Butler, Billy" Sugar candy lady(Inc.My love for you grows )  Curtom 25
"Qualls, Sidney Joe" I enjoy loving you(Inc. Next time I fall in love /Run to me ) superb LP Dakar 40
"Embers, The" Burn you a new love sealed  eEe 75
"Callier, Terry" Turn you to love(Inc. Ordinary Joe ) UK/superb Elektra 40
"Callier, Terry" Turn you to love(Inc. Ordinary Joe ) USA/superb Elektra 40
"Callier, Terry" Turn you to love(Inc. Ordinary Joe ) w/demo/superb Elektra 50
"Joneses, The" The Joneses (Inc. In love again /Who loves you /Lies /In love again  w/demo/stoc/superb LP Epic 50
"Santos, Larry" Just a man(Inc.You got me where you want me ) great LP Evolution 25
Janice Same(Inc.If I had known /Wake up smiling ) fantastic LP Fantasy 30
"Lee, Laura" Your Song  "12"" single/great version" Fantasy 15
"Originals, The" Another time another place(Inc. Don't put me on  / Temporarily out of order  ) superb LP Fantasy 15
Notations Same (Inc. There I go /Bills break up homes /Think before you stop ) great LP/rare Gemigo 40
J.O.B. Orquestra Open the doors to your heart (Inc.Don't want that Illusion ) superb LP Govinda 30
"Thomas, BJ" The very best of (Inc. Keep it up  ) mega rare track on 45 Hickory 40
"Ingram, Luther" Do you love somebody(Inc.Do you think there's a chance )  KoKo 30
"McCann, Les" Les McCann plays the hits (Inc Sad little girl  / Compared to what  ) superb LP only tracks Limelight 30
"Warwick, Dee Dee" I want to be with you(Inc.Worth every tear I cry ) ex- vinyl / cover ex+/plays fine Mercury 40
"Winstons, The" Color him father  "2"" top seam split/ex- cover/rare LP" Metromedia 30
"Havens, Richie" Mixed bag(Inc.I can't make it anymore )SEE VERVE  recommended MGM 30
"Royalettes, The" "It's gonna take a miracle(Inc.Only when you're lonely /Out of sight, out of mind /Never again /Don't you cry )" superb LP/DH  MGM 30
"Turner, Spyder" Stand by me(Inc.Baby's face/I'm alive/Can't make it)  superb LP  MGM 30
"Turner, Spyder" Stand by me(Inc.Baby's face/I'm alive/Can't make it) vg vinyl/superb LP  MGM 15
"Turner, Spyder" Stand by me(Inc.Baby's face/I'm alive/Can't make it) vg+/superb LP  MGM 20
"Dynamic Superiors, The" Same(Inc.Don't send nobody else /One-nighter) recommended Motown 30
"Four Tops, The" On top(Inc.Then ) recommended Motown 20
"Originals, The" California sunset(Inc.Good lovin just a dime away) & Why'd you lie/great Motown 20
"Springfield, Dusty" You don't have to say you love me(Inc. Oh no not my baby /Long after tonight is all over ) superb LP Philips 25
First Choice Armed and extremely dangerous(Inc.This is the house )  Philly Groove 15
Flashlight "Same(Inc. Beware, she's pulling my strings )" vg+ cover/w/demo Philly Groove 25
"Connor, Paul" Easy to remember(Inc.I don't love you anymore ) UK Polydor 25
"Gaynor, Gloria" Park avenue sound(Inc.This love affair ) recommended Polydor 15
"Gaynor, Gloria" Park avenue sound(Inc.This love affair) w/demo/recommended Polydor 20
"Beck, Floyd" What about me  "UK/12" single" Precision 30
Derek and Ray Interplay  RCA 20
"Lumley, Rufus" Same (Inc Stronger than me  ) (LP only track) M- vinyl/vg++cover/wobc/superb RCA 25
"Lumley, Rufus" Same (Inc Stronger than me  ) (LP only track) M- vinyl/EX+ cover/superb RCA 30
"Metros, The" Sweetest one(Inc.Since I found my baby /I'll never forget you  in shrink/superb LP RCA 75
"Thomas, BJ" Everybody's out of town(Inc.What does it take… ) LP only/great version Scepter 20
"Knight, Gladys & Pips, The" A little Knight music(Inc.No one could love you more) cc Soul 20
"Knight, Gladys & Pips, The" A little Knight music(Inc.No one could love you more ) soc Soul 20
"Knight, Gladys & Pips, The" "Silk N' Soul (Inc. Together , Baby I need your loving  etc) " superb LP Soul 20
"Originals, The" Portrait of(Inc. Don't stop now ) great LP Soul 30
"Thomas, Carla" Memphis queen (Inc. I play for keeps ) stereo/SEALED Stax 30
"Wonder, Stevie" I was made to love her(Inc. I'd cry ) soc/recommended Tamla 25
"McNair, Barbara" The Real(Inc. It happens every time /Forget you ever met me baby ) Canada/superb LP Tamla Motown 40
"Hughes, Rhetta" Re-light my fire(Inc Cry myself to sleep /Can't stand under this pressure /You're doing it with her )  great LP/'Light my fire' track is unplayable Tetragrammaton 60
"Johnson, Marv" More Marv Johnson vg+ vinyl/rare United Artists 50
"Lynne, Gloria" Same(Inc.I've just got to tell somebody)  (RED LABEL) in shrink Up Front 40
"Washington, Baby" With you in mind (Inc. It's all over but the crying)   vg+ cover Veep 35  
"Righteous Brothers, The" Souled out(Inc. I don't believe in losing)   superb LP Verve  20  
"Havens, Richie" Mixed bag(Inc. I can't make it anymore)  (see MGM)sm woc/recommended Verve Forecast 30  
"Brown, Maxine" The fabulous sound of (Inc. Am I falling in love  )   Wand 30  

Payments:

Must be made within 7 days for U.K. customers and 14 days for overseas customers, unless agreed otherwise.

Most major credit / debit cards accepted.

If you wish to pay by card, please email or phone your details to me.

Telephone - 01724 357147

Overseas (U.K.) 1724 357147

I will require your name, address, card number, expiry date and the 3 security numbers on the back of the card.

If emailing your details, please split up your card details, over more than one email, for security.

I also accept the following forms of payment: -

UK or US cash, UK cheques or international money orders in UK pounds.

Please make all payments payable to: Henry Atkinson

Please note - I will take payments via www.paypal.com.

Please add 4% to your overall total, if using www.paypal.com or pay as a personal 'gift' payment.

Contact me for paypal details BEFORE making any paypal payment.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 0
  • Views 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!