vince ayres

Laureda Holloway "show Me" On Kool Music, Whats It's Value?

I'm about to put this up on evil-bay and according to popsike a copy is yet to turn up, both guides see it at £500 but without a sale ever going thru ebay what's it really worth. Great 45 and obviously very rare, any thoughts?

Cheers, Vince

I'm about to put this up on evil-bay and according to popsike a copy is yet to turn up, both guides see it at £500 but without a sale ever going thru ebay what's it really worth. Great 45 and obviously very rare, any thoughts?

Cheers, Vince

I think £500-£600 is about right Vince. I used to have it but unfortunately the gorgeous crossover side was trashed for the first 30 seconds, but I sold it for the flip to a funk collector..

Well that's at least another 3 copies that are in circulation which begs the question why it's never turned up on ebay, especially given the amount of super rarities that have sold in there 10s & 20s :g:

Comment now!

Comments are members only

Join Soul Source - Free & easy!

Sign in

Sign in here.

Sign in now!

Adverts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.