soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Nils Soehl

You two - Ryan and Mandy - are record thiefes and persons of non honour. You have tried to rip up members here in the past (the lad from sweden for instance), you do upgrade 45s which you put on sale on here..example: JIMMY NORMAN - IM LEAVING which you bought via ebay from me...straight VG. and your are selling it as a very nice VG+ - total nonsene (dont tell me it was a different copy...) I have asked you before to reply via pm, but you want to have an official hassle. I dont mind. I TELL THE MEMBERS ON HERE:

DONT BUY ANTHING FROM THIS COUPLE. They are named Ryan and Mandy, they are located in Murcia/Spain - they dont tell you their names on wants and sales. They do use different ID´s, for instance SOULGIRL 85 and SOUL 85 as well. THESE ARE PERSONS OF NON HONOUR and NOT TO TRUST AT ALL. Several Lads on here with a big reputation have warned me to deal with them. Ryan and Mandy should have been banned from here long time ago already due to their abuse to the members. For the Admins: Feel free to kick me out. I do not take back a single word i have said.

For the spanish couple: Feel free to answer whatever you want, i dont care.

I REPEAT FOR THE MEMBERS ON HERE: DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PERSONS!

Social source share

You're wasting your breath. They've been reported to the moderators countless times, nothing ever gets done.  They're so pathetic they even sabotaged a thread Mark Bicknell started thanking me for getting a record to him within 24 hours.  And how they were allowed to remain members after what they did to Sebastian - sending a registered package with no record in it - is just beyond comprehension.

Social source share

Lol , your laughable mate ! The JIMMY NORMAN 45 i sold on here , was in ex condition and went to JOHN RIDLEY ( sirshamblin ) and was a quality copy , and he was very happy , You dont know what you are talking about .... the 45 that i sent to sebastian was an error on my behalf ( no intent to rip anyone off ) just packed loads of records up at once , and accidentally sent a box with his address without a 45 , which as soon as it was bought to light , i sent him the 45 within the hour !

You are just very bitter mate ... Enough said

You two - Ryan and Mandy - are record thiefes and persons of non honour. You have tried to rip up members here in the past (the lad from sweden for instance), you do upgrade 45s which you put on sale on here..example: JIMMY NORMAN - IM LEAVING which you bought via ebay from me...straight VG. and your are selling it as a very nice VG+ - total nonsene (dont tell me it was a different copy...) I have asked you before to reply via pm, but you want to have an official hassle. I dont mind. I TELL THE MEMBERS ON HERE:

DONT BUY ANTHING FROM THIS COUPLE. They are named Ryan and Mandy, they are located in Murcia/Spain - they dont tell you their names on wants and sales. They do use different ID´s, for instance SOULGIRL 85 and SOUL 85 as well. THESE ARE PERSONS OF NON HONOUR and NOT TO TRUST AT ALL. Several Lads on here with a big reputation have warned me to deal with them. Ryan and Mandy should have been banned from here long time ago already due to their abuse to the members. For the Admins: Feel free to kick me out. I do not take back a single word i have said.

For the spanish couple: Feel free to answer whatever you want, i dont care.

I REPEAT FOR THE MEMBERS ON HERE: DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PERSONS!

Social source share

I have looked into this.

First of all Nils I am not happy with unfounded accusations being bandied about concerning fellow members. Unless you have proof as to dishonest dealings regarding Soulgirl85 I suggest you keep your thoughts to yourself.

It is true that Sebastian in Sweden received an empty packet but the matter was resolved at the time and he received a replacement. He was obviously not happy with the transaction. As the matter was resolved I am prepared to accept Soulgirl85's explanation of a cock-up. As I said earlier members can judge their reliability from their feedback record.

As for Jimmy Norman 45 I contacted SirShambling who confirmed he bought it. This was his reply

Hi Rod, Thanks for your message. I've bought 2 records from soulgirl85 and both were fine - grading was OK and the 45s arrived reasonably quickly. I'd certainly buy from her again.

Finally Nils I'd be grateful if you would contact Nickg on here to ensure the site has your correct details.

Thank you

ROD [Forum Moderator]

Social source share