How Many 45's Could You Buy For 2K?

Inspired by another thread ( how much would you pay?) how many soul related US singles could you get for 2K? any ideas? dont have to be 6ts, a mix of 6ts 7ts and 8ts would do me fine?

Could buy 2000 and flog em on for £10k +?

• Helpful 1
Social source share

thanks Kev, Im thinking a jopb lot from the states or cheap bulk collection over here.

Hi Geese 

I suppose you could buy 40- 50 quiders  20 @ a 100 quid or 

Buy a collection on BOOTS and become a Wanna Be DJ  :lol: LOL m8

Hope u r keepin well not seen u for a long time  :thumbsup:

atb Kev  :hatsoff2:

Social source share

@Geeselad, I have a bulk lot of 60s/70s (and some 80s) soul 45s.  Over 13,000 of them.  PM me if you're interested in more information.

Cheers.

I dont have the spare cash my friend, but if I did your offer would be a better way to spend cash on soul tunes, than a single pricey item, imho. in terms of pleasure rather than investment obviously.

Edited by geeselad
Social source share

That's a bit of a wayward question, like others have posted you could buy 1 record, 10 records, 100, or 1000 records. How long is a piece of string lol, depends what you want ?

ok sorry, Im just curious to know how many 45's from the genre stated I could buy for a couple of grand, 2000? 5000? 10,000? Quality well obviously the'd vary if you buying in bulk, but I'm just talking about a job lot of soul tunes from the  6ts through till the 8ts anyone ever bought a shed load of tunes from the states or UK?, the more recently the better. This thread's inspired by or rather an anathma to the one about spending cash on fantasy crown jewel type tunes, never mind the quality its all about the bulk!!!!!!

Edited by geeselad
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!